The Most Non-Generic "Hi" You've Ever Seen.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

The Most Non-Generic "Hi" You've Ever Seen.

Postby Sonyn on December 19th, 2009, 6:08 am

Well hello! As you can probably tell, I don't like going with the norm. I sometimes go out of my way to be as wierd as possible. I used to try and be all cool and emo on online forums, but eventually I would always slip up and start joking around. So I gave up with that and let myself loose! (Woe to you!) A note to the moderators: Wierd and outlandish as I can be, I always follow the rules. So don't worry. :p
Sonyn
The Kelvic Lion

Words: 2481
Joined roleplay: December 17th, 2009, 1:30 am
Location: Oregon. You know, the place where it never seems to snow? Yeah. That one.
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Re: The Most Non-Generic "Hi" You've Ever Seen.

Postby Gossamer on December 19th, 2009, 8:17 am

Well met Sonyn. I hope you feel free to cut as loose as you'd like here. As you probably noticed, we like to be different too. :)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Re: The Most Non-Generic "Hi" You've Ever Seen.

Postby Sonyn on December 19th, 2009, 7:04 pm

Different is good. I always wish I went to like... a roleplaying school. Where everybody is weird. And not just my friends and I.
Sonyn
The Kelvic Lion

Words: 2481
Joined roleplay: December 17th, 2009, 1:30 am
Location: Oregon. You know, the place where it never seems to snow? Yeah. That one.
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet