Sadia's story....all welcome, inn keeper wanted.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Sadia on August 15th, 2011, 1:06 am

Sadia's eyes found the city of Riverfall aesthetically pleasing. Many colors, animals, races, graced the streets. She and her betrothed, Daniel, got off their horse, and carried their luggage on their backs.

Sadia held Midnight Moon's reigns gently s they walked along, her eyes searching for someone who could help them. They needed a cottage..either by finding one or purchasing one. Having grown up in a large forest, with mainly Kontis...and a few men..thus her meeting with Daniel...and becoming with child....she did not know the ways of the city. Neither did he. With a small amount of coin in her pocket, she was sure they would find at least some sort of housing.
Perhaps, even at the least, an inn.
Sadia
Player

Words: 3227
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2011, 12:12 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on August 15th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Moderator Note:
Hi there. I fixed your BBC code. You cannot have two color codes bracketing each other without text in between or it errors out. I also added a frame... your bright blue is really hard to read on any background, but black helped. Anyhow, I'm intervening because you cannot play an NPC that you run exclusively without applying for it in the Help Desk via the NPC rules for 'traveling NPC' in the wiki. You can create Daniel there, we'll give you approval for him, then you can play. Once that's done, feel free to let me know and I'll remove this. :)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Sadia on August 15th, 2011, 8:17 pm

All right, thank you. I will apply for him at the help desk.
Thank you so much for your help. The blue on black is nice...
Sadia
Player

Words: 3227
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2011, 12:12 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet