With Screams and Serenades

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Syiil on July 13th, 2011, 12:26 am

As she turned to her left, she made not a sound, her purple eyes analyzing the scenes that played out in front of her, be it the entrances and exits to the local taverns or to things of a darker nature. After several more moments of silent observation, the young woman stood up and headed towards an alleyway. Rounding the corner, she wound up bumping into someone who was leaving from one of the more...amorous...service buildings that catered specifically to individuals who had more of a darker pallet of interests.
Syiil
Player

Words: 1772
Joined roleplay: July 9th, 2011, 1:23 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Syiil on July 17th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Syiil eventually came to a partially open door, and pushed the door all the way open with her foot. A loud crash caused her to bolt through the house and sharply round a corner, only to see her Hypnos jewels scattered all across the floor. Her right eye twitched.
"Get out!" she snapped at the boy who was hastily trying to pick up the jewels and put them back into a newly cracked trunk. Her purple eyes glazed over. "I said get out." Her voice was too calm, which could only mean that the boy was in serious trouble. She was about to turn around and head to her own room upstairs, when she froze.
"Syiil," the boy said in a shaky voice. "What's wrong?"
The young woman signaled for the boy to be quiet. She withdrew her favorite stiletto from its sheath and began moving toward the unknown presence with catlike grace. The sound of glass shattereing forced her to move quicker. When she had reached the broken window and saw a dark figure running towards the water, her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

If the bastard thinks he can get away from me, he's dead wrong, Syiil thought. Without a second thought, she phased into her wolf form, her true form. With hackles raised, she swiftly left the house and followed after the scent that now permiated the walls.
Syiil
Player

Postby Syiil on August 27th, 2011, 7:19 am

The night sky was clear and the moon cast its light against the water, causing it to look like diamonds glittering on the surface. Ignoring the stares of numerous onlookers, the wolf bolted through the clusters of mingling bodies. Once having said target in sight, the wolf then lunged at the shadowy figure, fangs sinking into its lower leg.
The person screamed, calling in a stiletto and trying to counter-attack, slashing only the night air. Phasing back into her human form, Syiil grabbed the person by the throat and slammed them into a nearby tree trunk.
"Let me go, you fucking Kelvic!" the person snarled.
"What were you doing in my house?" Syiil demanded, her grip on the person's throat tightening.
When the person didn't respond, the young woman pulled off the hood of the individual...and merely blinked.
The individual was a young man, a human by the looks of it, and that smell...
Syiil made a face, trying to dismiss the odor. She narrowed her eyes in severe dislike.
The young man was thin with a slight build; he had dark-blue hair that stopped at his shoulders, just as wavy as it could be. His eye color was one that wasn't normally seen on humans: one eye was a clear green and the other was the color of amber. The young man's eye's glittered with caution.
"What?" he said. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
Syiil was quiet for a good while before she answerd with, "Your eyes."
The young man's eyes now blazed with animosity mixed with fury. "That's none of your concern!" he snapped. He looked away.
"What's your name?" the young woman asked, tearing the young man out of thought before he could sink any deeper into it.
The young man chuckled. "My name is Xanath. Now then, will you let go of me...er..."
"Syiil," said Syiil tartly.
"That's a beautiful name," Xanath said, smirking.
Syiil shrugged nonchalantly. Her grasp on the young man's throat loosened until it faded away entirely and her arms were folded across her chest. She raised an eyebrow in question.
"If it isn't too much trouble, could I stay at your place for the night? Don't worry, I'm not going to try anything."
The young woman thought this over for a good while before--reluctantly--nodding in approval.

When they reached Syiil's living area, the two walked inside. Syiil pointed to a couch. "You'll be sleeping there."
Shedding his cloak and shirt, Xanath then plopped himself on the couch and stretched out. He yawned. He turned his head to look at Syiil and realized that she was gone. Shrugging, the young man got himself comfortable before drifting off to sleep. And as he fell off into his dream world, his earsd were filled with the sound of a child screaming.
Syiil
Player