September's Featured Contributor: Poison!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Poison on September 2nd, 2011, 7:24 pm

Yes, I'm playing him. But I wouldn't call him cute. He's more annoying than anything else. :p

But I'm still glad that you like him.

As for a themesong, I'm afraid I don't have one. Maybe I'll let somebody else pick one for me.
Poison
DS of Kalinor

Words: 432701
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2011, 7:28 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Asara Willow on September 4th, 2011, 4:13 am

Hahaha, he's totally adorable! Especially when you include those little side note things in brackets. :p I think he's completely the cutest. I'm sure he'd agree. ;D

Lol. I don't know you as well as I wish I could, or I'd name a song right off the hop. @-@ Maybe I'll PM you for a thread. :p Maybe not. Depends if I'm too lazy or not. >:3 Congratulations again! You deserve it!
Let us die together, you and I.

When speaking SymenosWhen speaking Common
Asara Willow
can you help me understand..?

Words: 98608
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2011, 11:04 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous