Komax's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Komax's Journal

Postby Komax on September 11th, 2011, 3:59 pm

When I escaped from the sinking remains of the Winter's Bite, I found this small, leather-bound book and decided that I would try to take it with me along with the few other things I managed to recover before it was time to leave or die. There was just one rowboat still intact, so I took it. As far as I know, I'm the only survivor. My parents were on that ship, along with plenty of other people I've grown close to over the past years of my life, and if I ever get the chance, I'll find out if anyone else survived.

I've reached the shore and there's only one place for me to go now: Syliras. Maybe there I can find shelter and a way to earn my keep.

Opening the book, I found that it was completely blank and decided to begin writing in it, chronicling my experiences. Now, perhaps, I can find some solace in the fact that whoever may be reading this knows what happens. If they know something about what happened, perhaps they can help me.
Komax
Player

Words: 10815
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2011, 4:21 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet