The Featured Character of The Month: Ashivirsthargon!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Re: The Featured Character of The Month: Ashivirsthargon!

Postby Jaeden Kincade on March 10th, 2010, 12:22 am

Ash, you exude so much awesomeness that if you exuded anymore, the word would have to be reinvented to "awesomeress."

Congrats.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Ashivirsthargon on March 10th, 2010, 3:30 am

I want to say thanks for both the honor of being selected and all the great cheers from everyone. This place is so full of talented, intelligent writers that each compliment means a lot.

As for the length of the piece, yeah, it was really long, and I'm impressed and flattered that some of you seem to have actually read the whole thing. Well, they say brevity is the soul of wit, so from that, you can deduce something else about me, I suppose.

Thanks, again.
Ashivirsthargon
OM NOM NOM

Words: 50270
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2010, 12:21 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Advocate (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Cayenne on March 10th, 2010, 1:44 pm

Congrats again, Ashi. <3
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440090
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)