Another Encounter (Miro & Moon)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Miro on September 9th, 2011, 3:44 am

7th day of Fall, 511 AV

Miro was feeling rather bubbly today. He took a stroll, looking for a good time. He passed the Bizarre, it did not appeal to him. Maybe some other time he would return. Miro knew a few people throughout the city. Bones and Grim, they were always fun to fight with. Kinneas and Nowa were fun. Even Belaya kept things interesting. But they were not who he wanted to be with. He had somebody on his mind lately. It was curious he wanted to see one person as much as he did. She was different from the others. She had a certain feel about her that made Miro feel compelled to be near her.

He searched all day hoping he might run into her. Once he found her what would they do though? She looked like she might be good in a fight. Perhaps they could train a bit. He picked up his pace to be more of a run now. He was getting anxious and sick of waiting. He ran, and ran, still, no sight of her. Perhaps chasing was a bad idea. The city would bring her to him, he was sure of it. He ran until he got to his home. He sat outside near the road and just waited, watching the passerbys.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Delanie Moon on September 12th, 2011, 12:11 am

Delanie woke up in a sour mood. Her dreams were getting worse and that annoyed her. It was really starting to get on her nerves. She hoped out of bed and walked to the small window that looked out the west side of her house. Delanie could swear the view was different each morning. Like someone was painting her a different picture each night and placing it infront of her window. She didnt mind it though, the beauty made her spirits lift.

Delanie looked down at her bare shoulders. If she closed her he left eye she could close out the sight of her ugly red scar she got just a few weeks ago. The bears claws had dug at least 2 inches into her skin, a deathly blow. If it hadnt been for Miro Delanie would have been sure to loose her arm. He had healed her, puttin himself in danger too. "Idiot" she thought to herself. Delanie knew why he had done it, because she would have done the same, that didnt mean she liked it. He could have killed himself for her, for her carelessnes.

Frustrated beyond belief she walked away from the window towards the door, she would go out today, get it off her mind. As Delanie set out at a steady run she breathed deeply. The skin around her scar was tight and ached as she moved her left arm, running wouldnt be as much fun for a while. She listened to the puonding of her feet on the dirt rather than concentration of the pain the rippled down her left arm. Delanie was running blindly, not paying any atention to where she was going or how she was getting there. Her feet just kept moving and the road kept giving her somewhere to go to.

Alvadas had something in store for her, something she was about to run right into. Delanie skidded to a stop, her feet sliding in the dirt. She was breathing hard, cradling her arm to her body. None of that mattered though. She was entently staring at a certian person sitting down near the road. He seemed like he was looking for something, his eyes always scanning. She knew Miro hadnt seen her yet, there were three other people near by. "Maybe if I leave now he wont know I was here." She thought to herself. She wasnt sure she was ready to face him after what had happened the last time she saw him. Delanie started to turn away, walking at a normal pace so she wouldnt bring attenion to herself.

"Please let him not see me."
Delanie Moon
Player

Words: 17806
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 5:39 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Miro on September 12th, 2011, 5:28 am

Miro was scanning the area for Delanie when suddenly somebody came running in. Right as she came into view, several people obscured his vision. He hurried towards them when the person in question was walking away. But they had just ran in, how odd. He ran up and held his breath as he put a hand on the woman's shoulder. She resisted for a moment. Without hesitating Miro walked around to the other side of her. A wide grin spread across his face as he saw it was in fact Delanie. He planned on finding her, but he had no idea what to do now that he caught his prey. He stopped for a moment, unable to choose the right words. "Hey you...I uh, How are you? I haven't seen you for a while, I guess...I found you?" Miro started to blush, he wasn't used to rambling like an idiot. He composed himself for a moment and started to try to talk again. "I'm sorry if this is a bother, you seem to be in a rush. If you wouldn't mind, perhaps I could go along with you? Or if you have some free time perhaps we can do something. How is your injury?" Miro smiled at her and await a response. His eyes were sparkling and he felt very satisfied with himself. Just being around her made him forget the longing to be around her entirely.
Miro

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Delanie Moon on September 12th, 2011, 9:17 pm

When she felt his hand come down on her shoulder she knew who it was instantly. She knew she wasnt going to be able to avoid him now. As he started talking to her Delanie noticed he was just as nervous. When he finally was able to get out a full sentence he looked relieved. Delanie just gazed at him not noticing it was her turn to talk.

Snapping out of her trance she turned back toward where she was headed, looking over her shoulder to make sure he was following her. " I have time," she smiled at him. " I was just on a run, to get my mind off of somethings. And the shoulder... its mobil at least." Delanie wasnt sure what they were going to do. She liked talking to Miro, she felt she could trust him. Delanie was in a different mood though. She wanted to get her blood racing. She didnt say anything though, she wasnt sure how he would take her asking him to fight. Delanie knew tension was bulit up from the last fight they were in. So she just kept walking beside him, not mentioning her strange idea.
Delanie Moon
Player

Character sheet

Postby Miro on September 14th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Miro smiled down at Delanie as her glance caught his. He was relieved to see her doing so well. Best of all she wasn't busy. Miro found himself trying to overcome a certain mental block now. What would they do in their time together. She was healed up pretty well, and he didn't get a chance to fight. Perhaps a fight could be what she needed. If she got hurt in battle, then maybe a good sparring would help her better defend herself from now on. They met at the arena, she must be into fighting. "Hey, Delanie...how would you feel about training? Like...perhaps in a friendly fight? If not I understand, we can do what you want. But it would be nice to have a friendly match. I mean you must be pretty fierce to take on a bear. We can head to my place...but it's kinda a mess." Miro grinned nervously after finishing up his careless rambling, hoping not to offend the girl too much.
Miro

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Delanie Moon on September 14th, 2011, 10:13 pm

When he mentioned fighting her spirits lifted. She wasnt sure was totally ready for fighting again physically, but she knew if she didnt start soon she'd go crazy mentally. She agreed to his suggestion and followed him as he lead the way to where they would be fighting. Delanie had liked him calling her fierce, she felt a little less concience about her injury. "Would people notice her scar? Would they question her ability?" She thought these things as they made their way. She hoped he hadnt been talking to her. When they got there she was almost reluctant to step forward. She was almost scared to fight today, scared she'd fail again. Delanie tried to step forward but her muscles wouldnt move. "Miro I dont know If I can go in there." Delanie was scared to feel the blinding pain again. Then she thought of who she was with. Would he put her in that kind of danger?
Delanie Moon
Player

Character sheet

Postby Miro on September 16th, 2011, 7:05 pm

Miro started to head forward when Delanie stopped. Was she scared? "You don't know? Oh come on, I know you think I'm pretty fragile, but I can take a punch. You wont hurt me too bad, I promise. Whatever rules you want are okay, unless you would rather not fight." Miro looked a bit confused. He knew that he loved the idea of fighting, and that he wanted to make her happy. Would pushing her to fight make her happy? He could even be careful with her. That wound could still be hurting her a lot. "If you want, and if you are worried about your injury, we can do some special kind of training. Dodging, working out, maybe we could just play a game." Miro grabbed Delanie's hand and started to walk forward, being careful not to pull on her arm too much. "We can figure it all out once we get there. So come come on, it will be fun!" Miro looked back at her and smiled. He really wanted to go to the next place. Being with her is fun, and he wouldn't mind it at all. But being able to go and train with her was so much better. The thought made him both anxious and excited.
Miro

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets