[Character Sheet Liaison Office - Avant Garde] The Vangard

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Avant Garde on August 3rd, 2011, 7:33 pm

Greetings and Welcome to The Vangard, my CS Liaison Office.

For those of you who are unaware of what a CS Liaison is, we sift through the Character Sheets, looking for any details that may need to be omitted or tweaked so as to better your understanding of the regulations and standards set aside by our Founders. We correct any mistakes we may find, and are always here to answer your questions/comments/concerns in Character Sheet making! Please, do not hesitate to drop me a post here, send myself, Tattoo, or Scar a PM, or post in the Character Sheet Help forum.

I hope you enjoy your time here at Mizahar!

Avant Garde

Avant Garde
Character Sheet Liaison

Words: 26584
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2011, 5:12 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Mendax Nox Propria on September 22nd, 2011, 2:47 pm

Hello Avant,

I was hoping I could possibly get some help in my character sheet, there are links to the left as Character Sheet and below in my sig.

Thanks a bunch!

-leaves cookies-
Mendax Nox Propria
:: Alternate Characters ::
Innoxium [Inactive] ]-[ Jin'n [Not Completed]
Giver of the Hugging Cookies

For Mendax's Posts :
Code: Select all
[style=width:500px; height:500px; padding:90px; color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/Innoxium/Mendax.gif); background-repeat:no-repeat;]
[box=380,black,black,#999999]
[frame=black][webfont=AngellicWar]***DATE GOES HERE***[/webfont][/frame]
****TEXT GOES HERE****

[/box]
[/style]
Mendax Nox Propria
Player

Words: 6802
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2011, 3:20 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Avant Garde on September 24th, 2011, 2:31 pm

Of course you can get some help Mendax! And you may call me Kate or Agee if you'd like. :) I'll take a look and shoot you a PM on what I think!

-gladly accepts cookies!-
Avant Garde
Character Sheet Liaison

Words: 26584
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2011, 5:12 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook