[Jaiun's Scrapbook] The Will of a Champion

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Jaiun on September 24th, 2011, 1:06 am

Stunned by my good fortune, I walk towards the treasure. My hand is outstretched, reaching eagerly for the countless stacks of gold and jewels...and then I promptly wake up to the sound of my dog chomping on my history book, my parents yelling at me school starts in 30 minutes and if I want to make it I better get my rear in gear, and my sister putting on makeup in my bathroom.

Another wonderful day of my life~

Anyways, yes. I've decided to start my own scrapbook, for whatever reason. Cuz you're bored and utterly obsessed with Mizahar, you ask? Yeah, probably.

So, in case y'all want to know, here is all my personal bits and bobs for you-

Name: Will. Y'see, the name of my scrapbook was a play off my name...yeah, my creativity is at an all-time low.

Location: The United States. I'm up in the Northeast part of the country, which means it's cold and damp most of the time. Fantastic, of course.

Relationship: In a relationship. :)

Hobbies: Well, now. I like to write, draw, play soccer, roleplay (mostly Mizahar nowadays) and hang out with my girlfriend. I also love history, especially of the dusty, ancient kind- an archaeologist sounds like a wonderful career option for me, if I may say so.

So, um, yeah. I just really opened this so I could post the errant thoughts I have while cruising Mizahar and in RL. Feel free to post- I'd love to hear any suggestions, thoughts, or comments you have for me. Especially when I go off on one of game-breaking plot ideas tangents. ;)

That's all for now...I need a snack.
Last edited by Jaiun on September 27th, 2011, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reworking this character. Please excuse the changes occurring; they won't last long, I promise.
Jaiun
Don't be fooled.

Words: 53896
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 12:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Riley LaRose on September 25th, 2011, 4:25 am

FIRST REPLY GOES TO ALICE.

:3

You live in the Northeast? That's awesome! I live in the central south area of Canada, so while we get really cold and stuff we also get wicked winds that'd blow the ruby slippers off of your feet. It's because I live in the middle of a prairie (south-east in reality).

I like the play on your name! I thought to go all Resident Evil on mine because Alice there is an Action Girl to the extreme. Very recently me, my person, and a few friends disproved the rumour that Alice is a Mary Sue using tvtropes. Very, very useful, distracting web site filled with odd bits of information here and there. I have two links to it in my scrapbook~

I wake up every day to my cat laying on my phone. She's got a black hole in her or something, because every time she lays on it I lose any connection with internet and my service provider.

She be evil.

:3

And this is all~

Lovely scrapbook, adorable snow bear!
AHAHAHAHA!
Riley LaRose
Burned.

Words: 20546
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Jaiun on September 27th, 2011, 12:37 am

Thanks, Riley. :)

Anywho, I decided to make this post to tell all you Mizaharians one thing...

...Do not make the mistake of watching zombie movies right before bed.

I managed to fall into this pitfall a couple nights ago. I was watching the Walking Dead (What? It isn't a movie? Oh, whatever. Sue me.) and I just kept watching episode after episode of that show, and I am officially OBSESSED with it. It's so awesome, I watched all six episodes in one afternoon.

But that's getting off the point. Anyways, so I was watching the Walking Dead way into the night, right? I think I ended somewhere around 1 a.m. Of course, my folks had already gone to sleep by this time, so I had to go around and turn off the lights around the house. With that done, and the house now dark, I turned to go back to bed.

I couldn't swore I heard an effing zombie moan from right behind me.

I freaked out, man. I switched on the lights, grabbed a pillow off the sofa, jumped over the coffee table, the whole shebang. It freaked me out, though how stupid it made me look bothers me more, since, of course, it turned out to be nothing. On the bright side though, if there is a zombie infestation, I'll be prepared, right? Dodging over tables like a boss.

Of course, that night too, when I finally feel asleep, it was plagued with zombie nightmares. Typical, right? I think that had something to do with a subway as well. I dunno. I don't remember dreams well.

So, um, yeah guys. Just a random post about zombies. In Mizahar? Of course. That's just how I roll.

So, I'll just leave with this lesson one more time: DO NOT watch zombie shows/movies (happy?) at night. Especially if your imagination is as hyper as mine.
Reworking this character. Please excuse the changes occurring; they won't last long, I promise.
Jaiun
Don't be fooled.

Words: 53896
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 12:29 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Riley LaRose on September 27th, 2011, 4:08 am

:3 I suggest getting a good dose of ghost movie.

Or Apollo 18 since it kept a few people I saw it with up.

Just my two cents~
AHAHAHAHA!
Riley LaRose
Burned.

Words: 20546
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook