Interview with the...Archeologist

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Interview with the...Archeologist

Postby Liminal on August 8th, 2009, 5:48 pm

Timestamp: 32nd Day of Summer, 509 AV

The office to which Adalaine was ushered was in a hallway filled with many others. A bronze plaque on the door read MIRANDA WHEELSBORGH, PROFESSOR OF ARCHAEOLOGY. The clerk knocked twice, then opened the door. "There you go," he said.

Inside was a human woman who might have been in her early fifties. Her gray hair was pulled up in a bun, and she looked at Adalaine over a pair of gratuitously thick glasses.

"Well hello, Ms. Lancaster," Professor Wheelsborgh said. She rose to shake Adalaine's hand. "I'm familiar with your mother's work, though I know her only in passing. Mr. Barnabas tells me that you're looking to work as a research assistant. I'm currently working on an excavation outside the city to the north, in the foothills of the mountains, where there used to be a metalworks of some kind before the Valterrian. Do you think you can help me? If so, I'd like you to tell me briefly why you think you're the best person for the position."
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)