Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Ke'sear on March 19th, 2010, 1:46 am

Hello everybody, I am looking forward to getting started, I should be able to somtime tomorrow. Like I said I'm looking forward to getting started with everybody. Any advice or tips would be apprecaited.
Ke'sear
Player

Words: 14566
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2010, 1:37 am
Race: Human

Re: Hello

Postby Charon on March 19th, 2010, 2:00 am

Well welcome to Mizahar, first of all! I'm glad to see a new face around and I'm looking forward to you getting started. As far as tips and advice go, I'd recommend you simply start with the Starting Guide and read anything and everything else you can! Also, check out the chat room (link at the top of your page) where there are usually some friendly people willing to help you out.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and appreciate the community that's been built here! :)
| - Riverfall - | - Akalak - | - Starting Guide - |

Charon
Fiendish Ferryman

Words: 99186
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2010, 1:36 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Staff account
Office