[Riverfall DS Office - Charon] Moderator Requests

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Charon on April 19th, 2010, 10:17 pm

Riverfall DS Requests

This thread will serve as my DS office for Riverfall. If anybody needs attention, whether it be XP requests, moderator attention to a thread, or any other reason you may need me, feel free to post here as opposed to sending a PM. I will delete posts from this list as I take care of them so it will help me keep my thoughts in order. I will also make an attempt to keep up with my ongoing threads list here for both my own organization and for your information along with any other projects that I have in mind or am developing. Riverfall is a quickly growing place and I want to try and make sure I stay ahead of the growing times as opposed to chasing them!

Thanks!

Active Thread List

Projects and Development

Forthcoming...
Last edited by Charon on August 9th, 2010, 12:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
| - Riverfall - | - Akalak - | - Starting Guide - |

Charon
Fiendish Ferryman

Words: 99186
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2010, 1:36 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Griffith on June 4th, 2010, 1:43 am

I was wondering if it would be okay if Griffith possessed a job as a scribe/copier/translator hybrid in Riverfall. I even created something of a library for it in my thread entitled "It's All Tukant to Me", and I'll post the excerpt:

Secret :
Date: Spring, Day 74, 510 AV
Location: The Shanach Collective, Public Library of Riverfall
Time: Noon
Tag: Emma

ImageThe large library had been running for over thirty-three years now, soon to celebrate its thirty-fourth. It had been opened by a wealthy Akalak named Shandre Murach who took a passion to books and successfully appealed his case to the Council of Elders. All these years later saw the library also become something of a bookstore and publishing business for the sake of increasing utility to the citizens of Riverfall. That the increased niche brought greater income from the city helped maintain the complex's appearance, reputation, and pool of employees was an added benefit. The library possessed a name in Tukant - long and scrolling along the top of all four sides of the building in gold highlighting - which roughly translated to "The Shanach Collective." Beneath the flashy script was a more modest "Public Library of Riverfall" in Common, and this was limited to the front of the edifice.

The interior was spacious, yet held nothing like a feeling of emptiness. It was possessed of long halls, filled with an assortment of literature ranging from recent and renown to obscure and fantastical. The ceiling was painted in segments and sections, usually depicting imagery of the very subject matter to be found beneath them. The hallways themselves possessed tables at which to sit, maps to glaze over or settle down with for more intensive study, fireplaces to warm the bones on a cold night, and desks behind which clerks and scribes could work or offer aid to those who asked.

I thought I'd inform you of it in case it was inadvertently stepping on some toes or something. Anyways, Griffith would have been in Riverfall for about six seasons, and since the city requires inhabitants to have a job, it was about the most likely thing to make sense to me.

So I suppose this is simultaneously asking if the job were okay whilst being an apology for creating a location without permission.
“No matter under what circumstances you leave it, home does not cease to be home. No matter how you lived there - well or poorly.”
Griffith
of the Tents of Malkyn, of the sons of Benha

Words: 49339
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2010, 7:27 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Kavala on June 26th, 2010, 3:05 pm

Hey James - XP Please whenever you have time. Its a huge catfight displaying the absolute best in both women. Hehehe... no really! Honest! *snickers*

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post27257.html
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Mao on June 27th, 2010, 4:45 am

Mod a thread for me dooooo iiiiit.

I need some combat and action nao! <3 Love you Charon, teehee.
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Korin on June 30th, 2010, 9:38 pm

Hey, I just finished a large training thread, so if you could review it and see if i managed to get some xp that would be great. I am also new to this, so if you have any advice I would really appreciate it.

Here is the link
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post27738.html#p27738

Thanks!
Korin
Player

Words: 19299
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2010, 8:21 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet