Bruj

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Bruj

Postby Bruj on October 25th, 2011, 12:35 pm

Bruj

Basic Information

Race: Jamoura
Birthday & Age : 52 BV (563 Years old)

Languages

Fluent: Common
Basic:
Poor: Jamourian

Physical Description

Bruj is an 8' giant ape with sleek, black fur with a brownish-red on the top of his cranium. His expression might look hard and cold to a passer by, Bruj also has multiple scars and scratches on his chest. His elongated teeth are sharp and slightly pale but they are not as intimidating as his 580lbs body of pure muscle.

Character Concept

Bruj was once haunted by the cruelties his race suffered before the Valeterrian and his psyche has been slightly scarred from the many years he spent trying to destroy th human race. The scars on his chest and abdomen not only come from pre-V times when his race was hunted but also from post-V times when he found himself fighting off and killing multitudes of humans. Bruj, eventually discovered the error of his ways but now deals, daily, with the consequencess of his past. Like his kind, he seeks knowledge but he must also learn how to escape his anger. Silent and hard, it takes time to break through this Ape's defences but he does not fear conversation. Bruj can be abruptly blunt, though he does not mean it. He has the patience of his race but has very little patience for humans.

Character History

This 500 year old titan has experienced more than most individuals. He was alive and roamed Mizahar as a small ape before the Valterrian, he was there with Marn when the transformation occured. When his body and mind had developed, he was one of the few that could not forget the attrocities committed against them by the humans.

He spent many hundreds of years of his life meditating and trying to find the weakness of the humans. He eventually got so frustrated with being unable to find the humans weakness that he went on a rampage, killing and flinging humans into the air, through cities, forests and deserts. The humans put up decent resistance and there was a time when the human resistance hurt, almost fatally, he run into the forest and lay deep within the bushes, camoflouged.

As Bruj started to lose consciousness, his camoflouge started to give way. He was found by a little girl who took pity on him and treated Bruj with kindness, she brought him fruit and water and nursed him into well being.One day, Bruj was almost completely healed when he heard a raucous in the forest. He ran towards it only to find the little girl who had nursed him to health being dragged behind a group of people that searched for the giant beast.

Bruj momentarily lost his temper and ran straight towards the hunters but the little girl jumped inbetween them. Bruj stopped but the hunters arrows had already left their bows, Bruj watched as a bow pierced the girls chest. With a primal roar, he flung each and every last hunter far into the trees and left them there to die. He picked up the young and dying girl and protected her in his arms. As he sat there, rocking her to eternal slumber, he finally realised the weakness of the humans and that very same weakness had been his own.

Strength when used for revenge and power and not protection of that which is good, is weakness.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)

Meditation - 10/100
Teaching - 10/100
Unarmed Combat - 14/100
Wilderness Survival - 26/100

Equipment and Possessions

■1 Waterskin
■1 Backpack which contains:
■1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
■Food for a week or 1 bottle of embalming fluid (for Nuits)
■1 eating knife
■Flint & Steel

Ledger

100 Gold Miza

Thread List

The more you learn about the dignity of the gorilla, the more you want to avoid people.

- Dian Fossey
Bruj
Player

Words: 4797
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 11:22 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Bruj

Postby Cowboy on November 2nd, 2011, 4:36 am

Hey, I'm Cowboy, a Character Sheet Liaison here to help you with your CS. I'm here to help you understand the Lore and work out the kinks in your CS so that you can resume playing on Mizahar.

The last image of your character is too large for the frame, please crop it or reduce the size so your CS is readable and the frame is able to wrap the text.

Everything else on your CS is good to go.

If you have any questions or concerns about this Intervention, please leave me a note in my Office and I'll do my best to help you out. Once you have corrected your CS, please send me a Private Message and I'll remove this notice so you may resume playing your character.

Welcome to Mizahar!

-Cowboy
Cowboy
Don’t squat with your spurs on.

Words: 27818
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2011, 3:38 am
Race: Staff account
Office