NaNoWriMo - Before And After Shots Of YOU!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains all the NaNo threads from years gone past. Thus far we have only 2011 archived! But hopefully we'll have a ton more forthcoming as the years go by and NaNo's come and go.

Moderator: Traverse

Postby Bolden Denusk on November 1st, 2011, 4:51 pm

I hate pics of me and James hates pics of himself (even more if possible) but me in my bar wench costume.
Secret :
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Words: 196002
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2011, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Siofra on November 3rd, 2011, 7:42 pm

Me, Cyel. =) This was at my Grad in 2010. The girl on the left is Sawyer, one of my totally awesome posse, the girl on the right is me in all my towering glory. I happen to have a friend who is taller than me even. She's part of the posse too. =) Now, for recent pics taken today (just so you guys can see how ruff I got).

Secret :

Me in my glasses. Very rare picture as I don't like my glasses.

Secret :

Me without my glasses. Somewhat more common than the with glasses images, still uncommon in general. I tend to not like displaying myself online, so you guys here be lucky duckies. =3
We're part of a story, part of a tale
We're all on this journey
No one is to stay
Where ever it's going
What is the way?

OOCIt is now December, officially Winter in the Mizaharian calender. Siofra is no longer available to thread with for anyone after the end of Fall.
Siofra
Help me... I'm afraid...

Words: 48776
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2011, 4:59 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Previous