Not the watch?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Not the watch?

Postby Talen Stirling on November 4th, 2011, 4:24 pm

In Denval, the guardians and the protectors, the best of the best and the soldiers amongst a people of fighters need a name.

Or so I've been told, I think.

Here's a thread for suggestions and discussion of what kind of a name they, and we, are looking for. Any suggestion is a good suggestion, so don't hesitate to come up with something.

I'll open up with a suggestion.

'The Walkers'.

Den Valis.

In relation to their past as a Suvanese military outpost dedicated to mobility and logistics.
Talen Stirling
"What the petch...!?"

Words: 173032
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2011, 11:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Not the watch?

Postby Carsten on November 4th, 2011, 6:20 pm

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post here, since I'm not in Denval, but a suggestion from a non-Denvali is better than no suggestions, no?

If you want to play on the legacy of Suvan, a millitarist nation, you'd need a proper millitary name, not a nickname. Something like (I'm just writing 1st here, which can be exchanged for any other number, of course. It depends on whether the Denvalians are trying to recreate a new Suvan, they would probably try to start on scratch, no? If they just want to follow their legacy, they might try to keep the name they had when they were posted there before the Valterrian):

1st Army, 1st Battalion, 1st Company.

Or

1st Recon Company/1st Scouts

Maybe

1st Denvali Guard Company? At least I'm thinking that would be most natural for a millitirized town like Denval.
Carsten
The duelist

Words: 61370
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 8:03 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Not the watch?

Postby Talen Stirling on November 4th, 2011, 6:31 pm

You and anyone are allowed to post here, all suggestions are good suggestions, thanks alot for your input Carsten.
Talen Stirling
"What the petch...!?"

Words: 173032
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2011, 11:07 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets