charecter creation

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

charecter creation

Postby Ciera Malark on December 1st, 2011, 2:52 am

hello, im a newbie and am a little confuzed about charecer creation. I understand the guidelines etc. but once i'v made my character (in my head/ paper) where do i post it?
Ciera Malark
Player

Words: 64
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 1:56 am
Race: Mixed blood

charecter creation

Postby Kale on December 1st, 2011, 3:01 am

Once you have finished making your character sheet you go to Resources > Character Toolbox > Character Sheets

Just post it there as a new topic with your character's name as the title. Hope that was helpful! Good luck and enjoy rping in Mizahar :)
Be realistic when playing with Kale. Chained Ones are rare. He has no undead traits that someone can tell. There for you do not know he is undead. Until he exhibits extreme qualities outside of what a human would you can not even tell he is not human. Once he does you will NOT know what he is, only then he is not human. There for you DO NOT suddenly know how to kill him.If you some how know that he is an undead creature without a plausible reason then I will seek moderator intervention on the matter.
Kale
Perfection at its Best

Words: 80200
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2011, 9:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)