[Kale's Scrapbook] Ravings of a Zombie

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Kale's Scrapbook] Ravings of a Zombie

Postby Kale on December 7th, 2011, 6:16 am

Okay I think I am going to steal Jen's idea and use this to get a bit of my frustration out. So I apologize if anyone gets upset after reading this. If you do not wish to read about a nerd rage then please avert your eyes.

What is it with people being selfish on this site? Not most of the regulars. You can always tell who the regulars are because they are normally always calm, collected, and patient. But seriously the mods have lives too. Seriously, this site does not revolve around you. You should realize that by the fact that you do not own it. Don't sit there and complain because a mod is not grading your threads. Especially do not sit there and complain when it is clearly pointed out that there is another mod in the same area that is active that could grade your threads. Seriously? Do you not even feel the slightest bit selfish about that? Mods have more to do then just grade people's threads. Its in my opinion that expanding on Miz's lore is far more important then reading your crappily written thread, that you made for the sake of getting xp and not to write.

Another point I want to make is this site is made for writers to enjoy writing with others. If you like to write about fighting that is fine. But the world of Miz has its rules. You can quit trying to find loop holes to make your character basically a god. How is it fun to be so over powered you can not roleplay with others? How do you benefit from a character that is so powerful no one wants to thread with you? You should spend more time trying to improve your writing then trying to make your character a god. I also notice how most of the time, doing such things goes far out of the concept you set aside for your character.

You are not your character so stop treating him like it. Do not think something up just to make yourself stronger and then go the opposite direction just because you think it might make your character even stronger. Also, each race has their ups and downs. Play your race like it should be played. I don't enjoy seeing Kelvics that can instantly know everything about everyone in every thread they are in. I also do not like seeing spider people that think their bones are strong enough to go head to head with a human or akalak. Your bones are like glass. You can not physically beat them.

I will add more to this as I go.

Last edited by Kale on April 20th, 2012, 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Be realistic when playing with Kale. Chained Ones are rare. He has no undead traits that someone can tell. There for you do not know he is undead. Until he exhibits extreme qualities outside of what a human would you can not even tell he is not human. Once he does you will NOT know what he is, only then he is not human. There for you DO NOT suddenly know how to kill him.If you some how know that he is an undead creature without a plausible reason then I will seek moderator intervention on the matter.
Kale
Perfection at its Best

Words: 80200
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2011, 9:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)

[Kale's Scrapbook] Thou shalt not Rage

Postby Kale on December 7th, 2011, 9:17 am

This is mah kitteh. She actually does not like mah camera. She always tries to swat at it or run away whenever she sees it. I caught her by surprise while she was under my motorcycle. ^^

Be realistic when playing with Kale. Chained Ones are rare. He has no undead traits that someone can tell. There for you do not know he is undead. Until he exhibits extreme qualities outside of what a human would you can not even tell he is not human. Once he does you will NOT know what he is, only then he is not human. There for you DO NOT suddenly know how to kill him.If you some how know that he is an undead creature without a plausible reason then I will seek moderator intervention on the matter.
Kale
Perfection at its Best

Words: 80200
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2011, 9:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)

[Kale's Scrapbook] Thou shalt not Look

Postby Cheshire on January 15th, 2012, 9:24 pm

This is what I think of your scrapbook and your itty bitty kitty <3
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)