[Hadiya's Scrapbook] Bursting Bubbles!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Hadiya on December 4th, 2011, 3:26 am

Welcome To My Scrapbook!

I welcome you all with my loving arms wide open. My name is Delaney, I am 19 years old, and I'm currently living in Brisbane, Australia. This is my first scrapbook, EVER. So I want to make this dearly special and memorable.

I am very new to Mizahar... Therefore, I thought I should explain why and how I found here. Well, it started out with my friend and I wanting to find an online site where we could write and so forth. Here we were, scrolling through google when we saw Mizahar. I'm like 'Hey why don't we check this roleplay races out?' Finally, I come to love this website and end up starting an account. I would like to thank my bestfriend Raquel because without her I would have never experienced Mizahar. EVER :D. On the other hand, I want everyone to know when they are reading this that I may not always be online. For instance, for the next few weeks if you want to do a thread with me, of course that's fine. But you must expect from me that I must take my time, due to all my classes that I have as I studying photography. Later, in my scrapbook entries to come I will give the slight glimpses of my work. Also, I must mention that I am also taking courses in my free time to learn how to DJ. I thought that this was a great idea because, I'm in love with music. I mean, who isn't? Right? Anyways, I can't wait to chat with and learn who you are personally than just online.

Shout Outs To My Friends :D !!

a. Raquel - I love you chica, your the best friend I could ever have. I don't know if I could live life without you... :/ ;)
b. Sonrisa - Well, hun I hope we can thread sometime because my character will meet you sometime. That reminds me... We should really grab a cup of coffee some time. I miss you :((
c. Shreya - The smartest person I know, who is from India! I love her to death, and loves to hear when she speaks hindi. I'm learning a bit myself. It's Astral though. :p
d. Brynn - I hate you for life, but I love you for life. :3 Well said, no?

Notifications

I will be in Ahnatep doing a few threads but then heading to Sunberth to find something worth meaning - Hadiya

I will be in Sunberth during Winter time, therefore look out for Hadiya. :) She'll be waiting ;)

So to conclude this BEAUTIFUL scrapbook something pretty c:

I Want To Learn How To Make This!!! :( :
Last edited by Hadiya on December 4th, 2011, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hadiya
The Gift

Words: 9452
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 5:07 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Scrapbook

[Hadiya's Scrapbook] A Dream Beyond

Postby Gabrielle Seawind on December 4th, 2011, 5:56 am

Hello, Delaney! I want to learn how to make a cupcake like that as well. It's so awesome, it's ALMOST as if I wouldn't eat it if I had one.
Gabrielle Seawind
Just Another Pirate

Words: 116325
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2011, 12:34 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[Hadiya's Scrapbook] A Dream Beyond

Postby Will Blacktide on December 4th, 2011, 3:05 pm

Hi :) Just wanted to say . . .

I want to go to oz!

Hope you have fun playing on Mizahar :D
Will Blacktide
I'm permanent

Words: 41827
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2011, 5:49 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Hadiya on December 5th, 2011, 3:37 am

Thanks! And @Gabrielle, I'm going to try to make this next weekend so I'll take pictures of my many fails. Maybe I'll just make something better than that!! :p Haha
Hadiya
The Gift

Words: 9452
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 5:07 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Scrapbook