Aidara's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Aidara's Plotnotes

Postby Aidara on December 6th, 2011, 8:04 am

To start: Goal + Conflict = Plot *(tm) Katie

Aidara's Goal was to be an Endal despite the fact that she was marked by Rek'keli, had severe self doubt and other personality flaws that would make it extremely unlikely that a Wind Eagle would ever choose her. But that goal has been met in finding Sira.

So now she needs a new goal. I'm going to say that it is to find a way to better benefit Wind Reach as a newly risen Endal. It is hard, because Inartans, and the Endal specifically, are restricted to their home. Endal's cannot leave Wind Reach for extended periods of time because their eagles simply won't go. If they go without their birds, their bond will begin to unravel and eventually shatter.

For a more overreaching goal, She is eventually going to get a taste of the outside world and get the travel bug, the problems being those listed above.

Aidara's Traits
Constant- Accepting (positive) and Rash (negative)
Situational- Flirty (positive) and Overly emotional (negative)

Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Aidara's Plotnotes

Postby Aidara on December 6th, 2011, 8:22 am

It's actually been a while since I consciously updated what I wanted for Aidara. Originally, I wanted her to become Endal... Check. And then I wanted her to grow up and continue into an 'adult' relationship...Check.

So now what?

Well, first and foremost, there is the baby. Since it is going to be a PC, this opens up a lot of opportunities for Sira and Addy both, so I think this is a good place to start for little mini plot details that I'd like to accomplish.

1. She still has some growing up to do. Having a baby will help this but Addy really needs to start to realize that the world doesn't revolve around her.
2. Having a child is a big responsibility. I don't know if Addy really knows what she is getting herself into and what she is going to have to give up in order to have this family.
3. How do you raise a child in Wind Reach anyway? It's very unheard of and I can't see Sira and Addy really being okay with just losing their child with the other Yasi. I see some conflit here.
4. Secret things I can't divulge yet about the baby.

Other Interesting Ideas...

1. Sira wants to go find her father. This is in the works, though there is going to be a search-and-rescue mission included in whatever thread this makes it into. Anyone interested in joining is welcome to PM Sira or I for details.

2. Who knows what's going to happen with the tentacle monster? I sure don't. This will be updated when I do and could potentially change a LOT.

3. Addy is getting her second Gnosis mark. More religion and other Rek'keli related things to come once that gets underway.

Last edited by Aidara on January 7th, 2012, 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Aidara's Plotnotes

Postby Aidara on December 6th, 2011, 8:26 am

First and foremost, Thanks for reading this. It really is a brilliant idea on the Founder's (and Katie's) parts for coming up with the Plotnotes section.

I really enjoy outside input on my PC. Why? Because my ideas become stale after a while. I'm pretty sure everyone can understand what I am talking about to some degree. If you can't, then I completely envy you and want to steal your brain.

Frankly, I get lost in my stories. It is almost like I put blinders on myself because I get so focused on one thing or another that I miss awesome opportunities. Others can look at my PC and my ideas and add a fresh spin to them. That's why I write on a website, after all, the community. If I wanted to just stick with only my ideas and thoughts and characters, then I wouldn't be typing this at all and I would be stuck in a word document as I spun my own little tale.

However, that's not what I want. Long story short: Give me ideas! I love them. Post them here, in my thread, and I will take them into consideration. This means if you want to have our PC's interact, if you had an idea you really want to set into motion but you just can't find a way to make it fit in your own story or if you just want to mess up the pretty little world I have going for Addy right now. :)

Skills I want to get:
Medicine
Dancing
Falconry
Hunting
Archery
Subterfuge, Lying, Cheating, Stealing etc...
Intimidation
Seduction
Any kind of Crafting
Wilderness Survival

Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)