Cailet's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Cailet's Plotnotes

Postby Cailet on December 8th, 2011, 2:16 am

Until I have more time...

Cailet's Goal is hard considering I haven't even played her in the present yet. But I guess that makes it also easier since the book is wide open, eh? Cailet seems to be leaning towards following the path her Night Stalking is taking her, rather than following the path of the Shinya. This gives her the opportunity to completely delve into the world that has been opened to her. Becoming consumed by shadows and secrets may sound like a bad thing, and it might be, but it could also bring her that much closer to Akajia.

The problem I am having is Amanda, her ghost. I want to work her into the story with a plot as well, but I don't even know where to start. It's like playing two PC's in one. Is amanda just there for the ride, or does she want to ruin Cailets life? Does she plan on using Cailet as a tool to get what she wants, or is she hoping that she can live through Cailet?

Cailets Traits Are different than when I originally made her.
Consistant- Curious (positive) and Distrusting (negative)
Situational- Eccentric (positive, though some may see it as negative) and quiet/shy (negative)

The Present

As of right now, Cailet has traveled from her long-time home in Lhavit, forsaking everything that she was. The Shinya order that she belonged too has undoubtedly noticed her presence as she didn't inform them of her leaving (IC, anyway).

Traveling to Alvadas and then Riverfall looking for simple answers, Cailet will find herself biting off a lot more than she expected.

-Currently, she is locked in a quest involving the Nighstalkers, Goddess Akajia and the mysterious Irst.
-It is unknown where it will take her but hopefully she will get some answers to all of her questions.

Idea's, if anyone is interested

-Cailet desperately needs human (or non-human) interaction. She has been shunned and completely ostracized for the majority of her existence. It is unlikely that she would fall into a romantic relationship, but it would be good for her to attempt to make some friends. Anyone looking for awkward encounters and the promise of a unique individual as a friend if they can persist is welcome :P

-Though this is already covered by the Quest for now, Cailet also needs drama and adventure in her life. Right now she is more developed in my head than she is on Miz. Before I get into small nuisance of plot, I need to bring her alive!
Blue is Cailet...
Purple is Everyone else...
Italics is Amanda...
Bold are the shadows, ever whispering...
Cailet
We know.

Words: 99246
Joined roleplay: November 3rd, 2010, 3:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes