[Crooked Playhouse] Quoth the Raven [Nowa]

Nowa comes rapping at Ifran's chamber door because he's always hungry.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Ifran on November 30th, 2011, 6:12 am

OOCWell, I'm going to wrap it up so you have one less post to keep up on. When you have more time, hit me up and we'll do another!

When they returned to the window, Ifran eased Nowa onto the sill and deftly tied the remains of the meal around his ankle with twine, the food bound up in a handkerchief. It wasn't too weighty, and he was sure Nowa would fly his little heart out for the prize of food. Some of it would keep longer than other parts, but he left those logistical decisions to the raven himself. Certainly with his beak and talons, he could remove the twine at will.

"Well, then. It was lovely to see you again. I am expected, though, so I shall have to let you fly. Come and see me again sometime, especially if Winter depletes your stores or ruins your warm nest."

END
Ifran
House of the North Winds

Words: 172387
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2010, 10:57 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Lore Author (1)

Postby Paragon on December 11th, 2011, 12:56 am

Ifran :
Ifran

Skill XP Reward
Persuasion +1
Leadership +1

Lore: Friendly Support, Fly Away Nowa

Other: N/A

Nowa :
Nowa

Skill XP Reward
Intelligence +1
Rhetoric +2
Observation +1
Investigation +1

Lore: Landing Carefully, Learning the Common Tongue, Ahnatep Culture (Basic)

Other: N/A

Great little thread, I enjoyed the friendship between these two wildly different people - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, don't hesitate to PM me.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous