I'm bored let's fight! (Avain Manor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Almech on November 20th, 2011, 11:48 am

Almech watched silently as Miro layed there on the ground groaning, snoring, tossing and turning, he truly did feel bad for the man. Miro had done a number on Almech too however, his face was swelling something fierce, he was lucky Miro blacked only one eye and not both. The left side of his face was throbbing, and with every heartbeat he felt like he was being stabbed with some kind of pointy instrument in the cheek, he was sure it was broken. Almech sighed, he couldn't wait forever for Miro to wake up. He removed his clothing and put them in his backpack. He grabbed his friend by the uninjured arm, put it over his shoulder. He then grabbed Miro's waist and quickly but gently layed his friend over his shoulders.

Then Almech morphed into his dog form, Miro laying comfortably across his back, he picked up his backpack and headed out. People looked at him oddly, how often do you see a riding dog carrying an injured rider on his back with a backpack hanging from it's mouth? Almech trotted along moving quickly but being careful not to make Miro too uncomfortable. He reached the hospital several minutes later, and what luck! a doctor was just about to enter atleast until Almech let out a loud bark to get his attention. He crouched down allowing the doctor and his comrades to grab Miro from his back. Almech shifted back into his human state and put his clothes back on, he tasted blood, he felt his gums, Miro had split his gums up a bit as well.

Almech soon found himself in front of ionu's mercy, or rather it found it'self in front of him. He changed back to his human form and put his clothes on, he grabbed up Miro with some difficulty and carried him into the building for emergency treatment.
When i'm thinking
"When i'm talking"
Almech
Just a Dog

Words: 92325
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2011, 2:56 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Paragon on December 12th, 2011, 11:05 am

Almech :
Almech

Skill XP Reward
Bodybuilding +2
Unarmed Combat +3
Teaching +2
Acobatics +1
Intimidation +1

Lore: An Unyielding Opponent, Combat Patterns (basic)

Other: N/A

Miro :
Miro

Skill XP Reward
Flux +3
Unarmed Combat +2
Acrobatics +1
Intimidation +1

Lore: Unarmed Blocking (basic), Evasion (basic)

Other: Broken bone- Left arm- Hairline factor. The area is bruised and will hurt to the touch. This will take 6-8 weeks to heal (42-56 days) completely. It doesn't need a cast because the bone isn't misplaced. Its just a little crack in the bone.

Great thread guys, I tried to give you some fighting related lores here, and I enjoyed the combat scenes - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, don't hesitate to PM me.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous