[flashback]Not only animals are dangerous(aello)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

Postby Coren on November 4th, 2011, 8:03 pm

Coren once again rolled her eyes at the woman's comment, she was the one that was testy around here, not to mention ill tempered and probably mentally unstable. Still he just kept his mouth shut and continued to hold the snowball up, hoping that the woman would hurry up and fire those last arrows already, he wanted to get rid of that woman and go back to his shielding practice.
He patiently waited as the woman shot her remaining arrows at the snowball, trying to keep the snowball as still as he could while trying to ignore the slight strain that was slowly making itself know in his projected limb.

When she finally shot her final arrow he let out a sigh of relief and dropped the snowball he was holding in his projected hand to the ground and slowly pulled his limb back down.
“Yes will do.” Coren said as he walked walked back to the spot he had been sitting before that woman walked in on him and pulled his right arm out of his pocket and layed it down on his lap, slowly positioning his projected limb over his limp arm. Giving aello a dismissive wave as she said farwell.
“Yes, lets hope that doesn't happen to soon though.” He muttered underneath his breath as he concentrated back on the task at hand. Carefully putting his astral body back into the limb it belonged. He took a deep breath and tried to put all the thoughts of aello and her annoying behavoir, so that he could focus completely on what he was doing. He didn't want to cripple himself after all.
As soon as he felt he was ready he slowly began pushing his ghostly limb back into his body starting with the fingertips and slowly workign his way back up. Slowly getting the feeling back in his fingers and the rest of his arm the more of his projected limb was put back into place.

After a few chimes of silent work coren flexed his arm and moved his fingers, checking if that everything was still working. He didn't immediately feel something that was out of place or not feeling like it should be, so he guessed that he hadn't screwed anything up.
Now he could finally practice his shielding again. He grabbed a bit of snow and formed into a snowball, before closing his eyes and seeking for the djed inside him. Slowly pulling on it and guiding it towards his hands and pushing it outside, slowly enveloping the heap of snow he was holding in his hands. Trying to wrap it around as tightly as he could, to make sure he let as few holes as possible in the shield.
And so coren continued to practice for a few more chimes. Before he was guessing his djed couldn't keep it up for to long anymore. Standing up and leaving the forrest, going back to the city of avanthal.

"I'm speaking vani"
"I am speaking common"
"Me speaking nader canoch!"

Real life is kicking me in the can at the moment. posting is delayed. sorry for the inconvienience.
Coren
journeyman mage

Words: 294771
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2011, 7:33 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Guest Storyteller (1)

Postby Mutt on December 13th, 2011, 3:42 am

Coren

Experience

Skill XP Earned
Shielding 4
Projection 3
Teaching 2

Lores

• Don't lie to an aurist
  • Lore:Biting one's tongue

Aello

Experience

Skill XP Earned
Auristics 2
Archery 3

Lores

• Lore:Tasking Shields

Notes

Sorry for the wait, If I missed something, Let me know!
Mutt
Yes, I bite.

Words: 3438
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 11:31 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous