Winter Wonderland

Mystery's in the winter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Winter Wonderland

Postby Dionycide on December 18th, 2011, 11:44 pm

Nothing inappropriate. That's all I ask. Thank you
Scene: In the winter... a big murder happened. A famous actress has been murdered. Its u to us to find out who did it and what exactly happened.
Dionycide <3Life is nothing without friends <3 :D Don't Touch! My cookies!:) Smile, it looks good on you
Dionycide
Player

Words: 1056
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2011, 10:37 pm
Race: Human

Winter Wonderland

Postby Dionycide on December 19th, 2011, 12:02 am

I gasped after I read the newspaper. I was surprised that there would be a murder in this quiet little town. Especially when it was someone famous. I muttered to myself for hours that day wondering why they did it and who did it. What would they have against her. The thought of the murder ran through my mind all day at work.

I told my boss that I'd like to go home to rest. I could not think straight at the time. Who could in a time like this? I know I'm a detective... but this is not possible. I need time by myself. I need to gather up information. It will take time.

As I walked home I ran into a good friend of mine. We went to the cafe across the street. For hours we talked about what happened. "It's a shame Dionycide. During Christmas time somebody was so insensitive and killed someone. What if they have family? What is the family feeling right now? UPSET and LONELY!" argued Peyton. She got so upset about my discussion she couldn't keep hold of herself. I got up and left because I dreaded this talk.

When I got home I immediately turned on the television. I sat down on my recliner and leaned back. All of a sudden the news came on. They were talking about the murder. I mumbled to myself, "Why is this so important right now? Is this all they can drag on right now? What about the hungry kids in Africa?". I know I wanted to know more about what happened, but I was also regretting it.
Dionycide <3Life is nothing without friends <3 :D Don't Touch! My cookies!:) Smile, it looks good on you
Dionycide
Player

Winter Wonderland

Postby Dionycide on December 31st, 2011, 4:18 am

I decided to go to sleep and think about it later. Right now I need to focus on MY LIFE, not hers. Not anybody's. Later when I woke up my phone rang. I hurriedly ran across the house to get. Stumbling all over the place I finally found it, yet I fell when I grabbed it. "Stupid robe ties..." I mumbled. Who could run without tripping over your robe? Not this 23 year old clumsy girl. Always the clumsy nerd.

I answered the phone and to my surprise it was the boss of the agency. "Oh hello Miranda! Heh... This is a surprise! Wait... Am I supposed to be at work?" I said. "Oh no! No! Dionycide... I have a favor actually. Will you accept it?" Miranda asked. "Uhm... Sure! What... is it?" I said regrettably. Miranda replied, "Oh! Silly me! Not like me to forget... Oh I want to put you on the Class A Murder Team. Currently they are working on Madame Shantelle's murder. You did accept right?" "Oh... Oh yes... Yes it's fine with me." I stumbled. "Good! Welcome aboard. It's a pleasure to have the most experienced detective in the league to work on this case!" She exclaimed. I hung up and flopped on the chair. I sighed. "Damn it...And I tried to forget this case!" I screamed.
Dionycide
Player