[Lhavit] Who's Here and Why?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Corvus Daylighter on December 28th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Corvus Daylighter
PC Name: Corvus Daylighter
Age & Sex: 16 (17 in spring), female
Reason for Being in Lhavit: Wandering aimlessly looking for some kind of purpose. Educates herself on magics and searches for books to teach her more about the world in the hopes that she will find an interest that fits her day-to-day life, whether it be social, an occupation, or an even greater purpose.
Things I Like to Thread About: I will thread about virtually anything. Whether it's a conversation in a library, romantic interest, quarrelling, political debate, etc. etc. However, I am new to Mizahar and I'm not totally up on the politics yet, so I'd like to keep it fairly basic until I get more of a feel of the general plots going on and how I can fit my character into them. If she feels clueless and ignorant, it is simply because she (and her creator) needs education and refinement (which is the whole point of role playing - no character is great when she first starts).
Things I Dislike to Thread About: ^ See above preferences for education. Other than that you can start a thread with me about anything and everything you wish. :)
Additional Comments: I am so eager to role play it's not even funny. I haven't really been in the swing of things for so long. I've been avoiding role play because my last role play (a very small, tight-knit group of friends) separated after I went into high school and I found other experiences couldn't compare with the one I'd had previously. But I'd like to (finally) continue. Any offers would be greatly appreciated!
Corvus Daylighter
Player

Words: 6515
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2011, 1:30 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Onalia on January 2nd, 2012, 3:27 am

Onalia

Name: Onalia
Age & Sex: 2, Female
Reason for being in Lhavit: Making a home here, learn and educate herself.
Things I like to thread about: Just about everything.
Things I dislike to thread about: Politics and Romance.
Additional Comments: Can't wait to make friends!
Onalia
Player

Words: 1382
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2012, 9:45 pm
Race: Ethaefal

Previous