[Stardust's Scrapbook] Comic Sans.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Stardust's Scrapbook] Comic Sans.

Postby Sera on January 6th, 2012, 3:17 am

Things are changing! Anyways, welcome to my scrapbook of awesomeness!

Excuse the mess.

Original :
It was time.
No really, it was.

Rules: Accept my rants for what they are. Don't argue. And be nice to me. Or else I'll rant about you. :P Oh, and YOU MUST LOVE MY DOG!

[rant]So I had a realization today that not enough people actually know or say my name. It's Michelene, not hard to pronounce, not hard to spell. Michelle- lean. Though, still everyone calls me Kitty. Don't get me wrong, I love that I have a nickname based off of an X-men character. And I love that some people actually swear I CAN walk through walls... (And I'm more of a dog person)... buuuuuuut... It would be nice to have someone say my actual name. [/rant]

Though I guess you can call me Sera, since she's my character on here.

Random fact:
So, school starts next Wednesday. Yay! Three studio classes and two literature classes. I might fry my brain, but I'll have fun doing it. See, This is my third year in College. I'm already considered a senior with all of my credits but I'm still two or so years away from graduating. I wish this was my last semester. :( I'm attending a school in Texas to get a BFA with most likely my focus being Printmaking or drawing or graphic design or even... Oh never mind..., and I am going for a minor in creative writing. Don't judge me.

Get to know Michelene:
I was born and raised in Minnesota (With many summers in Wyoming or Iowa), then I moved to Texas to go to school.
I'm an artist.
I get in trouble with people for being blunt. No, it's bad.
One can find me running around in the weirdest collection of clothes. Think goth and western and anything else combined.
I have a Min Pin. His name is Cookie La Forge. Please someone get the Star Trek Reference.
I'm a nerd.
I have Irish pride. Seriously.
My hair changes colors every few weeks... er months... er days... Though my hair is naturally strawberry blonde!
My dog is my biggest weakness.
He's just so freaking cute.

SecretsImage I was dancing around in my lolita dress(petticoats and all) while carrying Cookie one afternoon before an Anime Convention in my city.This was back in October before all hell broke loose in school and at work. It was a happy time.

In The Moment:
And right now Cookie is resting his head on my laptop all adorable like. I think I better take him outside. Or feed him a cookie. Or just take a nap with him. Awww... he loves me!

That is all.
Last edited by Sera on July 17th, 2013, 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Words: 85623
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2011, 2:17 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Sera's Scrapbook] The REAL truth.

Postby Sera on February 18th, 2013, 11:52 pm

OH MY GOD! It's been forever.
How I've missed Mizahar. *hugs the website* I've missed you. I've missed you. I've missed you. I've missed you.

So school kicked my butt. Seriously. I had a very emotional Spring semester because of BFA application and failure for very unfair reasons. I don't want to get into it, but... I'm back, and stringer than ever. Think uber-awesome with super powers. No really, I have some.

So many things have changed too. For the good, I hope.

I WILL BE GRADUATING NEXT DECEMBER WITH A DEGREE IN ART AND CREATIVE WRITING! This excites me something fierce.

I have no idea what to do after graduation, but I don't care. Things are looking up. YAY! :3

Did anyone miss me? Probably not, but still, I missed you, every single last one of ya. Yup.

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Sera on February 20th, 2013, 12:30 am

I learned something today: People in Creative Writing Workshops become very judgmental when they find out someone is an Art major. Suddenly they HATE anything that person has written. How funny, yet rude.

I saw some of the original responses... People liked them originally, just saying.

Oh well, that shall not stop me, no way.

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Bethsyliss on February 23rd, 2013, 10:15 pm

Hi. I didn't miss you, but I might have had I known you before. A lot of people are judgmental because they aren't honest with themselves. It is very funny and very rude indeed, but, at the same time, it isn't entirely their fault. I have a tendency to pity them. Or yell at them. But it's not a very good trait for people into writing.

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Sera on February 27th, 2013, 1:31 am

Well, that's sweet! Hi! :3 And indeed, it is funny and rude. But, they're only human after all. And when it comes down to it, everyone has some judgmental issues.

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Sera on February 27th, 2013, 4:43 pm

I got some distressing news yesterday.

My favorite professor passed away this last weekend. He was such a talented writer as well as an amazing person in general. Robb always knew how to make people smile and feel comfortable with writing. He was one of the people in charge of the Creative Writing section of the English department at school. I looked up to him greatly and can honestly say I learned more in his class than any other I've taken at this school.

It's heartbreaking to lose someone who has inspired you t keep doing something you love.

I'm just so glad I didn't completely stop writing when everything started falling apart a year ago. I'm so glad I had the chance to become friends with someone who was such a great poet and writer. I just wish that I had, had the time to let him know how much of an inspiration he really was for me.

My favorite memory of him would have to be lats semester when we started our poetry section of the class and he kept bugging me to not be "sooooo shy". So, he told me that I could no longer call him "professor" or "Robb" or "Hey you" or anything of the sort. For the next week I was only allowed to call him "My Poetry Bitch". He would only respond to me if I called him that, which was quite annoying at first because I hardly ever swear, let alone in a classroom. This went on for over a week and was brought up randomly through out the rest of the semester.

I was able to share some of my deepest secrets to him through poetry and I know he knew what it meant, but never pushed for me to explain, only wanted me to express.

Another good memory was when he decided to refer to me as "Minnesota" because he couldn't pronounce my real name and found "Kitty" to be too simple for me. Apparently I'm NOT a simple person.

He also had the greatest way to get everyone's attention in class. People genuinely wanted to pay attention to him. Robb was so sweet and so caring. He had the greatest sense of humor.

I will truly miss him, as will so many other people that have met him.

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kane on March 3rd, 2013, 6:14 am

I know you.
Kane
Darnit Eilea, I'm Your Friend Not Your Lover!

Words: 84491
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2011, 5:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Eilea on March 3rd, 2013, 6:15 am

Not true. I know you.

Beat that.
Eilea
KAAAAAAAANNNEE!

Words: 80945
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2013, 9:08 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kane on March 3rd, 2013, 6:15 am

You posted with the wrong character. I feel betrayed. How could you?
Kane
Darnit Eilea, I'm Your Friend Not Your Lover!

Words: 84491
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2011, 5:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Sera on March 3rd, 2013, 6:18 am

Fine.

I changed. Happy?

I mean come on, making me change who I'm writing as just for you... what does that make me? Your personal slave. Geez. If you were here I'd beat you right now. With a stick. Or something else that's sharp. Maybe a pen. Or my dog.

Sera
Adrenaline Junkie

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Next