This Shimmering Sea [Caoin]

Another dream featuring Caoin and Sterling

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Sterling Brody on November 26th, 2011, 3:05 pm

As Caoin’s smile lit up her face, her image flickered in and out. The sudden disturbance made Sterling wipe his eyes and blink hard. He looked at her, reaching out to touch her shoulder. As he did, his hand flickered in the same manner as Caoin’s. His fingers disintegrated with each and every waver. Her hair split at the ends and became the foam that floated up to the surface of the sea.

He looked up to watch the scene before looking back down at Caoin. He smiled as his figure dissipated, becoming part of the ocean water.

”Until next time, I suppose…”
Sterling Brody
Sterling Brody Whitehoof, of the Emerald Clan

Words: 15695
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2011, 1:09 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Legion on January 8th, 2012, 5:00 pm

Thread Award

Consequence & Commentary:

This was a lovely, romantic scene engagingly composed. The story you building for Caoin and Brody-Bear is intriguing and classic. I'm unable to award skill points and have been attempting to come up with a useful lore of two. However, I've already granted you recognition of one another. That leaves only:

Caoin: Knowledge of Sterling Brody
Sterling: Knowledge of Caoin

Questions, comments or concerns are more than welcome in my PM box. I'm always willing to listen. Write on.
Legion

Denval Forum | Denval News | Denval Lore
Lhavit Forum | Lhavit News | Lhavit Lore

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Legion
Boom, backflip.

Words: 114213
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2011, 6:23 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous