Arya

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Arya

Postby Arya on March 28th, 2010, 6:31 am

General Information
What is your Name? Arya

What is your Race? Kelvic

Do you go by a nickname or pet name? My master named me Arya so Arya I will stay.

How old are you? 5 years old.

What is your height? 5'8"

What is your weight? 126lb.

Aesthetics
Describe yourself as you see yourself. I am Masters guard dog. I have black hair/fur.

Describe yourself as others typically see you. They call me a mutt. They kick me and call me stupid, and Master says they are liers and that I am pretty.

What is your favorite body feature? I am very fast and I can run for a long time without being tired.

How physically fit are you? Master says I am very fit.

How do you typically dress and what is your style? I am usually in my wolf form but if I must wear clothes I wear my precious cloak and clothes Master gave me.

Family
Who are your parents and what are they like? I am unsure of who my parents are. I am sure they are very nice people though.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yes Bruiser is my brother and I love him very much.

What is your extended family like? I don't know if I have an extended family but if I did Master would be in it.

Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Family is very important because Master and Brusier are my family and they are very close. But very good friends should be just as important.

Do you treat animals like family? Animals are my family. I love them very much.

Where were you born? I am unsure where I was born.

Where do you live now? I live wherever Master takes me.

If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? As long as Master was there and it wasn't cold I would be fine.

Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? I have never left Masters side. But I like to spend time playing fetch with Master. He throws a large branch and I bring it back to him. He says I am very good at it.

Where do you fear to be? I fear to be where dead people go because I would not be able to protect Master any longer.

Traits
Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) My left ear has a bite out of it from a fight with a person hurting Master. He was a canine Kelvic.

Are you right handed or left handed? I am left handed.

What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak Common and canine/wolf. I do not have an accent.

Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I like to speak in third person. When I ask a question or get confused I cock my head to the side like a dog. I'm scared of thunderstorms.

Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I have a special tattoo Master gave me. It is very swirly. It is on my back.

ocupations
What is your occupation? I am Masters guard.

Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I like my occupation a lot it is very useful and makes me happy because when Master is safe I am happy.

If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I would be Masters lover.

What occupation do you admire the most? Why? I don't wish of any other occupation then the one I already have because Master is very important to me.

What occupation do you lest like? Why? Anything that doesnt involve me protecting Master.

Childhood
What sort of child were you? I was in wolf form mostly. I was very playful. I was very loyal to Master then also.

What is your favorite memory from childhood? When Master saved me from the bad man.

What is your worst memory from childhood? When the bad man took me away from Master and raped me.

What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I do not remember my parents.

Who was your most influential rolemodel? Master. I want to be just like him someday.

Education
What sort of education do you have? I took lessons with Master. I was better then him at learning.

Do you like/dislike learning? I like learning how to protect myself.

Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Masters father paid for a man to teach me to protect Master.

How do you learn best? I like to watch things then imitate them.

What are your educational goals for the future? I do not persue education.
Relationships
Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Master and Bruiser are the only people close to me.

Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Most people do not like me.

Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I am unsure. I have never loved anybody before I think. Except I might love Master but I am unsure what it feels like to be in love so I can not tell you.

Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Master gave me a kiss on the head before bed every night while I was in wolf form when he was a small human.

Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. The bad man took me away from Master. He touched me in bad ways..He made love to me and it hurt me badly for I was only 7months old. But Master gave me plant that kept me from having child for he is a great Master.

Drugs and Alcohol
Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Master was a sleep and he had had a funny smelling drink so I tried some of it and it tasted wierd. So I had lots and lots more till it was all gone. It made me feel fuzzy.I could not walk very straight and in the morning it hurt my head much. Master was very worried and upset about it in the morning. So I said I would not do it again.

Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No alcohol is bad because I can not protect my Master with the fuzzyness. Also I could not walk in straight line so I would be very unable to guard Master with my sword.

What sort of alcohol do you prefer? I do not know what kind of alcohol there is because Master banned me from drinking it.

Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Man gave me some to try and it was fun. It made me very very happy and bubbly. Master was unhappy though.

What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. They make me unable to protect Master so they are bad.

Likes and Dislikes
What are your hobbies? Fetch, protecting Master, and practicing my fighting skills.

Do you like to read? Master says reading is good so I do a lot of it. But only when he decides he wishes to read to.

What annoys you more than anything else? Fleas although Master has the nice ladys that brush my hair/fur get rid of them.

What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Play fetch with Master, or when he's reading lay my head in his lap.
What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Sleeping in Masters bed (in wolf form) although I am unsure why. He just looks so relaxed and comfortable when hes sleeping and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Favorites
What is your favorite color or colors? Blue, red, green, purple, orange, yellow, black. I like all of them.

What is your favorite time of day? The morning because I am up early and I watch Master sleep.

What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? The sunset, and Master when he is sleeping. Also a very shiny ring that Master wears on his finger.

What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I like to eat lots of things. Meat is the best though. Raw meat. I do not like plants

What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? The weather that is nice, and sunny. The weather that is scary and makes loud noises and flashes of light. It is bad and Master protects me from it.

Outlook
What are your religious views? I do not have a religious view.

Would you be able to kill? I kill animals, and if it was to protect Master I would kill another person....again.

What are your views on sex? It hurts and is bad.

What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Protecting your Master!!!!

Actions
What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? The worst thing I ever did was bite Master when he was pulling out painful loose baby tooth.

What is your greatest regret? Biting Master.

What is your best/worst memory? When the bad man raped me. When Master saved me from the bad man.

If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would have protected Masters father better.

What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Protecting Master from an assassin.

Emotions
How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I am very honest.

Do you have any biases or prejudices? I don't think I do.

What makes you happy? Being with Master.

Who or what, if anything, would you die for? I would die for Master.

What makes you angry? When people try to hurt Master. Or when people hurt animals in a bad way.

Relationships
In general, how do you treat others? I treat Master very well. I treat my brother very well to. I like all the nice ladies that brush my fur for me so I help them do things around the house. I don't like strangers.

Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My Master is the most important person in my life because he saved me.

Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Master because he is nice, and caring.

Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. I do not. If I could have a lover it would be Master. But Master I don't think loves me back.

Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? Master will always protect me as I will protect him. He guards me from mean people who throw things at me or say mean things to me.

Group Situations
Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? If I can I would not like to fight with people but if it is a matter of Masters safety then I will argue a lot.

Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I am a bad leader. Master is much much better then I am.

Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Large groups could have bad people in them so I do not like them.

Do you care what others think of you? I only care what Master thinks about me.

What do you think of others, in general? As long as Master is there they don't matter.

Self Image
What is your greatest strength as a person? I am very protective.

What is your greatest weakness? Seeing my Master upset or injured in some way. Music. Shiny items. Thunderstorms.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I am always hungry after I shift forms so I would like to not be so hungry after shifting.

Are you generally organized or messy? My Master has never had me organize things so I am unsure. I might be organized.

Beliefs
What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? I believe my Master is my god.

Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? The side of my Master that is displeased or angry.

Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? I do not have Gnosis Marks.

What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I would do anything to please my Master.

Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Nothing is ever too much when it comes to Master. I would die for him.

Life & Death
What do you absolutely live for? I live only for my Master
What is the best part of life? Pleasing Master and hearing him laugh.

What is the best part of death? You can not protect your Master if you are dead so it is bad.

If you could choose, how would you want to die? I would want to die from wounds after killing a very powerful enemy that endangered my Masters life.

What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Being a very loyal person to Master.
I'm not a dog so don't call me a mutt. I'm not uneducated so don't pretend like I am. I have feelings just as any human would. Don't hurt Master or I will have to hurt you. Master is something wrong because theres water coming out of your eyes. Master is so cute when he's sleeping <3. - Arya
Arya
Player

Words: 12948
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2010, 10:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Re: Arya

Postby Arya on March 28th, 2010, 10:38 pm

Basic Information:

Age and birthday: 496AV 10th day of spring 14 years old.

Physical description: (human form) She is 5'8" tall and weighs 126pounds. She has black hair and golden eyes. She has a lot of energy. She has long legs, and is very very agile. Her left ear has the tip bitten off. (animal form) Abnormally large wolf. She has black fur with golden eyes.

Personality: She is very kind once you get to know her. She would be lost without a master because although she is smart she was never good at thinking for herself. She doesn't like men very much because of a man that raped her when she was young.

Morals: She believes everybody should be treated equally and is often confused when she sees people being treated unfairly.

Likes: She likes many things. She likes watching people sleep. She likes flowers and nature. She especially likes animals. She likes playing fetch, reading books, and even play fighting.

Dislikes: She dislikes abuse, thunder, vegetables, and men.

Equipment:

1 waterskin
1 backpack
1 set of toiletries( comb, brush, soap)
Food for a week
1 eating utensil
flint and steel
600gm

Skill points:
+30 sword (starting package)
+5 hunting (race bonus)
+10 brawling (starting package)
+5 dagger (starting package)
+5 intelligence (starting package)
+5 endurance (race bonus)

Lore:
Lore of Kelvic shapeshifting
Lore of basic weaponry

Heirloom(s)/Possesions:
A sword from my masters father
A cloak from my master

Ledger:
600gm (total)
-75gm (night leather armor, buckler)
= 525gm
Last edited by Arya on April 7th, 2010, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a dog so don't call me a mutt. I'm not uneducated so don't pretend like I am. I have feelings just as any human would. Don't hurt Master or I will have to hurt you. Master is something wrong because theres water coming out of your eyes. Master is so cute when he's sleeping <3. - Arya
Arya
Player

Character sheet

Arya

Postby Arya on April 4th, 2010, 8:09 pm

All the above is her past before her Master is "stolen". Everything below this is how she is now.
Arya
Player

Character sheet

Arya

Postby Arya on April 5th, 2010, 4:24 am

General Information
What is your Name? Arya

What is your Race? Kelvic

Do you go by a nickname or pet name? No.

How old are you? 17

What is your height? 5'8"

What is your weight? 123 pounds

Aesthetics
Describe yourself as you see yourself. Guardian.

Describe yourself as others typically see you. A wolf or a dangerous human.

What is your favorite body feature? My eyes.

How physically fit are you? Very fit. I'm strong, and have a lot of endurance.

How do you typically dress and what is your style? Leather armor, and a cloak to remind me of my past foolishness.

Family
Who are your parents and what are they like? I was born to be a slave for a Kelvic breeder so I don't know them.

Do you have any brothers or sisters? Yes I have a brother named Bruiser.

What is your extended family like? I don't have an extended family.

Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Family is important but in my case my family is gone, and I have no close friends.

Do you treat animals like family? Animals are informatives, and companions but they are not family.

Where were you born? I am unsure of the exact location. I do know that my brother and I were born to be slaves.

Where do you live now? I usually am roaming.

If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I'm unsure.

Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? In the woods.

Where do you fear to be? I fear to go back to Tristans home.

Traits
Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) My left ear has a bite out of it from a fight with a canine Kelvic.

Are you right handed or left handed? I am ambidextrious.

What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak Common and canine/wolf. I do not have an accent.

Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? When I ask a question or get confused I cock my head to the side like a dog. I'm scared of thunderstorms.

Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)? I want a piercing on my ear but am unable to get it because it would hurt when I shift.

ocupations
What is your occupation? I do dangerous jobs for whoever will pay me.

Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I don't mind my work.

If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Theres nothing I would want to be.

What occupation do you admire the most? Why? The Syliran Knights because of there couragessness.

What occupation do you least like? Why? Barmaid or waitress because I dislike men smacking my butt every time I walk past them.

Childhood
What sort of child were you? I was in wolf form mostly. I was very playful. I was foolish and naive.

What is your favorite memory from childhood? When I learned my fighting skills.

What is your worst memory from childhood? A man that thought I was a slave Kelvic raped me because he was a drunk.

What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I do not remember my parents.

Who was your most influential rolemodel? My fighting and swordfighting teacher.

Education
What sort of education do you have? I am extremely smart though most people don't think so.

Do you like/dislike learning? I liked learning but I believe it was all trivial unimportant things.

Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? A man paid for people to teach me.

How do you learn best? I like to watch things then imitate them.

What are your educational goals for the future? I do not persue education any longer.

Relationships
Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? I don't like to get close to people because they will hurt me in the end.

Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I don't trust people easily. The only person I trust is myself and my brother.

Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I am unsure because I have never loved a person.

Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. When I was raped the man kissed me. I don't wish to share the experience.

Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
Yes because a man raped me when I was young.

Drugs and Alcohol
Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. With my old Master. He was a sleep and he had had a funny smelling drink so I tried some of it and it tasted wierd. So I had lots and lots more till it was all gone. It made me feel fuzzy.I could not walk very straight and in the morning it hurt my head.

Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No alcohol is bad because it hinders your senses.

What sort of alcohol do you prefer? I don't drink so I wouldn't know.

Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? A man gave me some to try and it was fun. It made me very very happy and bubbly. In the end I decided it was like alcohol and was bad for me.

What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. They hinder your senses and are therefore bad.

Likes and Dislikes
What are your hobbies? Practicing my fighting skills.

Do you like to read? Reading is enjoyable if you have money for books.

What annoys you more than anything else? Men who are annoying.

What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Talking with the dogs in cities and wolves in the wild.

What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? I'd rather keep it a secret.

Favorites
What is your favorite color or colors? Blue, red, green, purple, orange, yellow, black. I like all of them.

What is your favorite time of day? The night because I feel safe in its dark embrace.

What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? A wolf pack in the sunset singing there happiness and joy at the new pups.

What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I like to eat lots of things. Meat is the best though. Raw meat. I do not like plants

What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Thunderstorms scare me because it's so loud.

Outlook
What are your religious views? I do not have a religious view.

Would you be able to kill? I kill animals, and people.

What are your views on sex? It is something to do with someone you love.

What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Doing something you like and meeting somebody you want to spend your life with.

Actions
What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? I killed a man. The best thing I ever did was spend a month with a wolf pack.

What is your greatest regret? Killing a man.

What is your best/worst memory? When I was raped and when I was with the wolf pack.

If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would have left Tristan sooner.

What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Guarding an innocent man from a bear.

Emotions
How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I lie a lot.

Do you have any biases or prejudices? I don't think I do.

What makes you happy? Nature and fighting an opponent that pushes me to my limit.

Who or what, if anything, would you die for? I don't want to die.

What makes you angry? I wish to keep it a secret so I don't reveal a weakness.

Relationships
In general, how do you treat others? I treat people depending on the situation.

Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Me.

Who is the person you respect the most, and why? I respect the Syliran Knights.

Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. No I don't. An ideal lover would be somebody who understands me.

Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? No I don't.

Group Situations
Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I try hard not to argue and unless it is a friendly match avoid conflict.

Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I am a bad leader.

Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? I prefer to be alone.

Do you care what others think of you? No I don't.

What do you think of others, in general? I think everybody has a side that they don't share, and that makes every person dangerous.

Self Image
What is your greatest strength as a person? I can protect people from danger.

What is your greatest weakness? Shiny items, thunder storms, and music.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I am always hungry after I shift forms so I would like to not be so hungry after shifting.

Are you generally organized or messy? I don't have enough items to be messy.

Beliefs
What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? I don't believe in the Gods and Goddesses.

Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? I don't believe in them so I don't fear them.

Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? I do not have Gnosis Marks.

What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I wouldn't do anything because I don't believe.

Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I don't need to please my deity because I don't have one.

Life & Death
What do you absolutely live for? I life for myself.

What is the best part of life? Seeing the ups instead of the downs. Nature.

What is the best part of death? Losing your senses.

If you could choose, how would you want to die? I would want to die of old age.

What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Being remembered as a good guardian.
Arya
Player

Character sheet