(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Zeruel on April 7th, 2010, 11:31 pm

Hey, the name's J I was browsing the internet a couple days ago looking for private role play servers for Warhammer Online, Aion, and WoW before I gave up looking and decided to settle with thread role play. So I browsed Google and came up with a couple sites until I eventually found a site I liked. I'm not new to role play, I've been doing it since middle school but I'd much appreciate it if you guys could inform me if there's a particular set of role play rules on this website that aren't common just so I don't look like a fool when I get my character ready.

Hope to role play with you all soon!

-Sincerely
An Eccentric Pebble
Zeruel
Player

Words: 242
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2010, 4:20 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Siiri on April 8th, 2010, 12:16 am

Hey there J, welcome to Mizahar!

Let me just refer you to the Lore Page, it's stock full of things you might want to read about, and there are helpful links on other topics at the bottom part of it as well. I know it looks like it might take a lot of reading but it's gonna be worth it in the end once you start posting in threads or making your own. Do drop in chat some time, there are plenty of people there to help you out as well if you have questions.

See you around!
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)