Tahl'dhon Rashaud

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Tahl'dhon Rashaud

Postby Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 11th, 2012, 11:04 am

Tahl'dhon Rashaud
The Ex-Slave of the Lark Family of Ravok, Found Son of Akajia and Wysar

General Information

Full/Chosen Name: Tahl'dhon (Tal-don) Rashaud (Rash-aw-d)
Alias(es)/Nickname(s): Etheron
Title(s): The: Ex-Slave of the Lark Family of Ravok, Found Son of Akajia and Wysar
Race: Akalak
Sexuality: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Birthday: Unknown, 481 AV
Birthplace: Unknown
Place of Residence: N/A
Social Class: Escaped Slave of Ravok
Kill Count: 6

Physical Appearance

Tahl and Rash stand fully grown at 7'0, and have an athletic, broad shoulder, generally well toned, sleek but muscular body. They have a almost ebony skin, that is in fact a very dark purple tone, and smooth unblemished skin covering their body; tough but without a scar on it. There face is incredibly beautiful for a male, chiseled jaw, high cheekbones, winning white smile, and angular features. Their eyes iris are a fiery lavender and their hair is a midnight black, which falls just past their shoulders, they usually like to tie it into a ponytail to keep it out of their face. They have three piercing in each ear; all small metal hoops, they have elongated and pointed ears as do all Akalaks. Tahl and Rash have very pronounced canines and when they smile it can look quite menacing; this may have something to do with their heritage on their mother’s side. If one was to smell Tahl/Rash it would depend of the situation, but they generally have a very light musk that covers them, some people do not even notice it others love the smell, but if one was to pay attention to their nose they would smell an animalistic like musk. They have a manly voice, but it is not extremely deep. Tahl/Rash will wear different clothing depending on the situation. Tahl's/Rash pupils appear red when they are seeing in Infravision. They have a scar on top there left hand which is half of a sun, given to all slaves of Ravok.

Personality

Tahl’dhon
Tahl is a complicated individual. When you first meet him you will see his outer layer; you will see a person that is fun, lazy, happy, crude, lazy, witty, curious, sarcastic, easy going, joking, charming, and cynical. He has a long list of odd quirks and habits; humming, singing, whistling, eavesdrop, fiddling, mumbling, constant hunger and snacking, nicknaming, and lastly sleeping in odd places and times.

If one was to look deeper and got to know Tahl you would learn that he is quite deeper than that, and can be quite serious, but is hardly ever serious and is quite secretive about personal things, and can tend to be evasive, cryptic, and/or mysterious of confronted about it. Tahl is naturally curious, always wanting to learn more, and can tend to eavesdrop on people consciously and unconsciously.

Tahl is neither an optimist, pessimistic, pragmatic or idealistic; he walks a fine line in-between; to him the world is filled with shade from black to grey to white and every color and shade in-between, meaning he sees there is good and bad in the world, but the majority is grey, so Tahl is naturally cynical of many things, but he does show virtues such as honesty, loyalty, respect, courtesy, and other such honorable traits, but only to those who have shown him that they are worthy of it. Tahl likes honesty, but understands that deceit and manipulation is needed in a world filled with others who use it.

Tahl actually will take responsibility and is a hard worker, but he must choose to take this responsibility or work willingly or he is very lazy, even if he does choose it he will whine, and groan, and joke about it, but he will still do it.

Tahl can control all his impulses and has great discipline over body, mind, and heart, and it takes extremely strong impulses to get past his discipline. He tends to think clearly in any situation, though he rarely lets people know this; liking how they simply see him as a fool.

Tahl is hardly ever afraid, but wariness is a constant trait of his; he never underestimates anyone. Tahl loves to do battle and is a bit of an adrenaline junky, but he can control this and his sense of survival stops him from do anything rash. Tahl is an extremely determined individual, but he is not stubborn like some people and is very flexible and will bend himself to adapt to the situation.

Tahl is ruthless to his enemies though, killing them mercilessly, he doesn’t believe death is an evil thing to do, just a part of life, but he does get a sick sense of satisfaction in getting revenge against others; even for others.

Tahl does love to go against the norm just for the fun of it. Tahl’s humor is in constant use always attempting to defuse tension, create a laugh, or just from a love to be witty. Tahl sense of humor is crude, dry, sarcastic, joking, and/or surreal.

Tahl loves music, good food, singing, philosophy, reading, anything that requires cunning including word games riddles, strategy, and politics. Tahl also has a love for sport. Tahl is deathly afraid of spiders. He also hates people who can’t take a joke, and those who have power, but have not worked for it.

Tahl is motivated by survival first, and unconsciously a wish for immortality. Secondly would be vengeance against those who have wronged him mainly the Lark family and every member that is not innocent. Thirdly is a wish for justice and freedom for all. Fourth is a want of power and knowledge, for his curiosity to be sated. And fifth is adventure in all its forms.

Tahl has been scarred sexually so that he fears any type of physical engaging. He is heterosexual though, and does have a healthy sexual libido. He hates sex and doesn’t want to have sex ever, but he will have to eventually.

Tahl has never met a god and none have shown him favour in anyway. He knows little about them anyways. He is willing to follow a god, but he has yet to find a god that he believes in or follows. Tahl is tolerant of others gods as long as it is not evil as he considers it. Tahl will on rare occasion express his beliefs.

Rashaud
Rashaud is cold, emotionless, logical, and disciplined, but this is just a front that fact is that Rash's psych is broken. He is insane; literally. Rash feels emotions extremely strong, going from rage to depression and then excitement with no warning and only the slightest of changes. With his emotions so uncontrollable and so extreme and strong, when he feels an emotion strongly it overrides all logic all control, and makes his persona devoted to that emotion. Overall Rashaud is insane, spontaneous, impulsive, and uncontrollable having an ever changing personality, but most of the time the changes are so rapid and happening all the time he is been able to lock them away, but if one grow stronger than the others that that facade disappears. Tahl must keep him contained and locked away for he himself to stay sane, and Rashaud knows this acceptance this in his times of lucidity, but that doesn't mean his emotions won't drive him to try and take control.

Quotes

"Can we get going now? Or do we have to wait for spring?" - To Meera and Aren in Full Circle

“Why? Does it taste good?” - To Meera after she accused Tahl of wanting to eat her horse in Full Circle

Affiliations

The Lark Family of Ravok: Where his past owners and treated him quite good; for a slave. Some of them treated him quite badly emotionally, physically, and sexually abusing him, his main owner in particular. He hates most of them.

Meera: A young drykas girl that has an odd relationship with Aren and seems to not like Tahl much.

Aren: A blue skinned akalak that Tahl likes. Aren also taught Tahl about some basic things about Riverfall lore.

Darksand: Meera's horse that Tahl likes very much.

Played by What Famous Person:

N/A

Theme Song:

Two Steps From Hell - United We Stand, Divided We Fall

Pre-Creation History:

Tahl'dhon and Rashuad where never told where they came from or how they ended up in slavery to the Lark family of Ravok, but they have heard all types of stories some far fetched some, amazing, some even believable, but none have been confirmed.

Tahl'dhon's earliest memories are filled with work, punishment, and more work. To stop and think was to be punished so he learned how to thing on his feet, and also learned how to read people very well, and to learn how to use his senses to his best ability while still on his feet, so that he could observe and know when one of his owners where angered or wished to punish him. When he was young Rashaud appeared and at first his appearance caused quite a disturbance, but they were punish and in time Tahl and Rash became best friends; brother, with all the world against them, any problems they may have had where swept under the rug and forgotten and now they have simply disappeared. When they were seven they were given to a blooded member of the Lark family; second cousin of Vernon Lark; Jidara. They were given to her to be used as a personal slave and to a smaller extent a playmate. They were expected to do all there chores and work around the estate with the other slaves and also do whatever Jidara asked or needed of them. They served as Jidara's personal slave with diligence, he did not like it, but he accepted it, and even then at this young age Jidara showed a sadistic sense of humor torturing small animals and even killing them.

For eleven years they continued to do there chores, and serve Jiadra, as well as any other needs of other members of the family. They were never allowed to touch a weapon, but they were taught how to build ones muscles to increase ones beauty and strength as the Lark family love pleasure and beauty. So Tahl’dhon and Rashaud also had to weight lift on top of there duties. If they failed to satisfy any of the members of the family they were beaten, but they made sure to not mare Tahl’dhon and Rashauds beauty and if too much damage was done then they would take him to an old lady who was a healer of Rak’keli, that lived in the evil city in hopes of bringing light. When they were around seventeen some of the adult members of the Lark family started to request their presence in there chambers in all hours of the night. It is not hard to understand what they wanted, but Tahl and Rash had no choice so they did as they were told. In a slight way they were flattered, they had always been treated as property, but now they were something more, or at least they thought they would be, but that feeling passed right after the first time they were called; there was nothing fun or good in that, they were still treating him as a piece of property, but now it was even worse. In time even Jidara stared to use him, and she eventually joined the Ebonstryfe as an interrogator and started to use Tahl’dhon and Rashaud as experiments, to practice her interrogation and torture on, she was an out of place member in the Lark family, probably more likely fitting in with the Lazarins; she being a psychopath.

For another twelve years he had to live like this; tormented always, they were bound to break. One day when Tahl and Rash where leading Jidara’s horse through the woods near Ravok, they were supposed to be meeting a contact of some kind for the Ebonstryfe. The meeting went well, but after one last cutting remark Tahl lost it and not even Rash could calm him down, the meeting had past, but as they made their way back to Ravok, Tahl turned on Jidara and killed her; Jidara was to surprise to respond, but when her surprised passed, Tahl’dhon has his hands around her throat and was breaking her neck. He killed her and scared for retribution, Tahl’dhon and Rashuad ran, they ran for a day at least; it was pure luck that they found some fellow ex-slaves who had been freed by the Rising Dawn. They travelled with them to Syliras, once there they dispersed and Tahl and Rash where left alone, the wandered around the city for a while; an Akalak knight noticed them and greeted them asking why they were in Syliras. After hearing there story he felt pity for him and gave him gold on top of what Tahl’dhon could scavenge of Jidara’s corpse. The knight sent them south to Riverfall with a group of travellers hoping for safety in numbers, and also hopeing Tahl’dhon and Rashaud could find who they were and what they were in Riverfall city of the Akalaks.

Post-Creation History:

N/A
Last edited by Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 25th, 2012, 7:21 am, edited 39 times in total.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, Tahl is speaking in common, except for his thoughts
If you think you have some constructive criticism or ways I can better my writing I would love if you send me a PM. I am only learning and I am not very good of a writer yet.
Tahl'dhon Rashaud
The Ex Slave of the Lark Family of Ravok

Words: 24646
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2012, 1:03 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Tahl'dhon Rashaud/Rashaud Tahl'dhon [WIP]

Postby Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 11th, 2012, 11:33 pm

Training (Skills, Lores, Languages, Gnosis)

Skill
Skill PointsRankTotal
BodybuildingCompetent30/100
BrawlingNovice20/100
MathematicsNovice10/100
Observation+3Novice 3/100
Rhetoric+2Novice2/100
Investigation+1Novice1/100

Lore
How To Withstand Torture Life in Ravok as a Slave for the Larks Confirmation Of Other Half

Language
Common: Fluent
Tukant: Basic
Pavi: Poor

Gnosis
Last edited by Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 25th, 2012, 7:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, Tahl is speaking in common, except for his thoughts
If you think you have some constructive criticism or ways I can better my writing I would love if you send me a PM. I am only learning and I am not very good of a writer yet.
Tahl'dhon Rashaud

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 12th, 2012, 2:46 am

Equipment and Possessions

Item Price Acquisition Description/Details
Waterskin1gmStarting PackageA simple leather skin that can be filled with any type of liquid usually water.
Backpack2gmStarting PackageA simple well-worn leather pack with a strap that comes over one shoulder.
CombN/AStarting PackageA simple wooden comb.
BrushN/AStarting PackageA simple wooden brush with coarse hair.
RazorN/AStarting PackageA simple steel razor.
Soap (1 lb)2smStarting PackageA simple bar of sweet smelling soup.
Trail Rations (7)45smStarting PackageA week’s worth of travel rations.
Multipurpose Knife5smStaring PackageA multipurpose steel knife for eating, cleaning, or even rarely used as a weapon.
Fire Striker5smStarting PackageA piece of metal shaped to fit over ones knuckles to be used with flint to start fires.
Piece of Flint5smStarting PackageA piece of flint used mainly for starting fires along with a fire striker.
Leather Belt2smStarting PackageA simple well-worn leather belt.
Simple Buckle2smStarting PackageA simple brass buckle.
High Boots5smStarting PackageA pair of well-worn leather boots that come up to the knee.
Leather Breeches8smStarting PackageA pair of well-worn leather breeches.
Cotton Cloak8smStarting PackageA cloak made out of cotton, with hood.
Leather Vest3smStarting PackageA well-worn leather vest.
Leather Gloves5smStarting PackageA pair of well-worn, but soft leather gloves.
Cotton Shirt1smStarting PackageA t-shirt made out of cotton.
Lioncloth3cmStarting PackageA cotton loincloth.
Linen Socks4smStarting PackageA pair of cotton stockings.
Broken Gold Torc50gmStarting PackageA golden torc that was used to remember Tahl and Rash that they where slaves, and also used for decoration on there property. This is Tahl and Rash's Heirloom. The golden torc has been cleaved in half by an axe so it is now in two pieces.
Antelope SkinN/AGained in Full CircleA fur skin that has been cleaned, but not turned into leather, Tahl is using it as a blanket.
Last edited by Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 25th, 2012, 7:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
Tahl'dhon Rashaud

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 12th, 2012, 2:57 am

Ledger

Item Debit Credit
Starting Funds 100gm
Cashed in Houseing 500gm
Leather Gloves in SP 5sm
Total 599gm.95sm
Last edited by Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 25th, 2012, 7:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
Tahl'dhon Rashaud

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 12th, 2012, 3:00 am

Thread List

Full Circle - 78th, Day of Winter, 511 AV - Dawn
Last edited by Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 25th, 2012, 7:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tahl'dhon Rashaud

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Tahl'dhon Rashaud on February 12th, 2012, 11:15 pm

Code: Select all
[color=#FFFFFF][framepic=http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/164781/assassin-black-dark-purple-31000.jpg][frame=#000000]Post Code[/frame][/framepic][/color]
Tahl'dhon Rashaud

Character sheet
Plotnotes