The Girl Who Shadows In Twilight

a young vampyress searching for others of her kind.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Guardian Angel on February 18th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Jade~
The sky is like a canvas of ruined colors that mingle together, mixing and rolling about to create a masterpiece of art work. Always in the time of Twilight, the sky continuously is the alarming shade of lavender while its surrounded by dark blues and reds. Purple hues dance through the other colors to create swirls of night and morning. Always, the sun and moon are at an equal distance from each other. It is never day and it is never night..only Twilight. Its very much like me, I'm always in one place and always one being of the night. A vampress of Nyx.

I glare up at the moon and the sun sitting an equal distance apart from each other in the lavender sector of the sky. I rub my arms with my hands. They are covered in blue tattoos that reach the back of my hands and they trace around my waist, up my back and over my shoulders. I never intended to have these intricate tattoos, including the crescent in the middle of my forehead. Those tattoos also trail along the outline of my face in fancy swirls. The Goddess Nyx placed them there not long after I escaped my master. As I trace the pattern, my bright green eyes glow with wonder and yet a hint of anger seeps through. I brush my black hair over my shoulders and listen as the crows cry out in the tree that filters the moon. I gently lower my self to the grass and sigh.
Guardian Angel
Player

Words: 3368
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2012, 2:28 am
Race: Human

Postby Gossamer on February 18th, 2012, 6:53 pm

Moderator Note:

It is very clear from reading your post you took ZERO time to read our rules. We do not allow Vampires or Werewolves. We don't let you make up Goddesses that do not exist. Please read our rules and try again. Your PC name needs to match your account name. If you would have taken the time to actually look around the forum, check out what others are doing, and reviewed our rules, you would know this.

We also write in third person omnipotent style here.

Locking this thread. It's ridiculously impossible.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)