Sus-pi-cious (Taithrosa)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Sus-pi-cious (Taithrosa)

Postby Louie Wein on February 22nd, 2012, 5:08 pm

70th day of Winter 511 AV

Like everyone else who is probably at the docks, Louie was waiting for the Star of Denval. The ship which is said to be an attempt to foster better relations for Denval and Zeltiva. "This is going to be a sight. Nothing beats Alahean ships." These kinds of thoughts, of things that a normal person would now know or think about have been coming to Louie a lot this season and he was beginning to come to terms with them. He has been reading a lot so the ideas could have slipped in from there and thinking that there was no need to tell anyone. If it was really a problem then it would be better that no one else knew either. Louie did not want anyone to think he was crazy or anything.

But with the knowledge that there were bad things happening anyone would be crazy. Paranoid even! Paranoid enough to start questioning things like the cloaked figure which got off the ship. Louie would have jumped right on the man but he learned recently that being a little bit too excitable might be to his detriment sometimes. Something another ethaefel had to teach him. Instead he decided to get to know the person a little bit better first. Something he found no problem in even attempting seeing it was part of his responsibilities to the town.

No longer interested in the new sights and people he might find from the Star, Louie made his way to this new person to introduce himself as "Louie Wein. How was your trip from the Star of Denval? I'm quite interested in finding out about your time at sea and some of the other places you stopped by" among other things like whether he was up to something foul or not. "Damn Louie, you are one creepy person for going straight like that"

That voice in his head sometimes knows what to say. Hoping that he already got the ethaefel's attention he continued with saying "I'm sorry. Its just that I normally try to find out and document about the outside world. If it helps, I can help you a bit around here" like so many others before him. Hopefully it would be enough for him to take the offer when Louie asked if "would you like to continue this conversation in the Welcome? It has drinks and is warm." A lot warmer compared to where they were now at least.
Louie Wein
I don't cry wolf

Words: 69995
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 9:11 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet