Need help...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Need help...

Postby Leoven Wolfswift on March 2nd, 2012, 7:41 pm

ok...i have a little problem. As you can see in the link provided below the in the right is a second parchment that i can't get rid of. So if you could help me with the box thing or something else to get rid of it I would be grateful. Also i cant align the text a bit more right because is too near from the left parchment edge. I know a few codes but i'm not very experienced so any help that i can get would be appreciated. :)

Link: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic18759.html
Leoven Wolfswift
Player

Words: 2365
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2012, 3:14 pm
Race: Human

Need help...

Postby Kadrath Onktaka on March 2nd, 2012, 7:51 pm

Read me

This has helped me before. Maybe something about applying 'Center' would help?
Just as light brightens darkness, discovering inner fulfillment can eliminate any disorder or discomfort.
Ourselves
It takes two men to make one brother.
Kadrath Onktaka
Four isn't a crowd; it's an Akontak date.

Words: 88536
Joined roleplay: September 24th, 2011, 12:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Need help...

Postby Leoven Wolfswift on March 3rd, 2012, 7:44 am

Yes...there are many useful things ... i've tried something with center but it only centers my text in the box. Some rows were still too close to the edge. Anyway maybe there is a special code or something like this to move the text a bit right because with space it doesn't work and also i stil have the problem with the second parchment...something that cut or something like this i think would do but idk any code like this.
Leoven Wolfswift
Player

Words: 2365
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2012, 3:14 pm
Race: Human

Need help...

Postby Kadrath Onktaka on March 4th, 2012, 1:03 am

Maybe you could try a {box=number} (only use [ ] for the actual coding) and be sure to use an end {/box} to contain things separately?
Kadrath Onktaka
Four isn't a crowd; it's an Akontak date.

Words: 88536
Joined roleplay: September 24th, 2011, 12:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes