Al Sahaba Mualakim CS

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Al Sahaba Mualakim CS

Postby Al Sahaba Maulakim on March 15th, 2012, 5:47 am

Al Sahaba Mualakim CS

Race:Al Sahaba Mualakim
Birthday & Age :Fall 14, 492, 20

Languages

Language 1: Fluent - Shiber
Language 2: Basic - Common
Language 3: Poor - Char

Physical Description
Height: 5"7', 198lbs, Muscular, Handsome, Black Eyes, Brown Hair, Tan Skin.
He is short, but the way he walks makes him almost unnoticed. He Has a birthmark
on his right arm - A bear Claw.

Character Concept
He is a Benshira. He believes his purpose is to spread magic around
the world. He has good morals. He does not tolerate theivery, bullying, or
Criminal Acts. His heart is pure, even though he sometimes loses control of
his emotions, which may lead to his death.

Character History
Lived in small hut in Alvadas. Parents left to deal some business in a foreign
land. 4 days after they left, a messenger came and took me to a new family, saying my parents had died in a Caravan raid by the Zith. Lived to stop such injustice. He decided at the tender age of 13 that he wanted to learn Webbing and Summoning to protect those he cares about. He searched far and wide, asking his foster parents to try to find a teacher by messenger. He eventually found an old Drykas who was ill, but tought him a little in each skill. Then the old Drykas died. His foster parents taught him to fight with short swords, survive in the desert, make maps, and be stealthy.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Summoning - 5
Webbing - 5
Short Sword - 25
Wilderness Survival - 10
Stealth - 10
Cartography - 10

Equipment and Possessions
House Key of Alvadas, Simple Trousers, Shirt, Gloves, CLoak, Boots, Undergarmets, Short Sword(2),Picture of Mother and Father, Mapmaker's Toolkit, Throwing Dagger(10), House in Alvadas

Ledger
Purchase Cost Running Total
Starting Package +100 GM 100 GM
Throwing Knives, 10 -10 GM 90 GM
Mapmaker's Toolkit -22 GM 68 GM
Alvadas House +350 GM 418 GM
Beef, Jerked, 3lbs -21 GM 397 GM
Horse, Heavy -200 GM 197 GM

Lore
Lore of Alvadas Location Changing
Lore of Lore of Alvadas Culture
Thread List
Last edited by Al Sahaba Maulakim on March 16th, 2012, 8:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My CS Page
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic19432.html

I am looking for a job that pays relatively well. If you can give me one, PM me.
Al Sahaba Maulakim
Player

Words: 2809
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2012, 1:53 am
Race: Human, Benshira

Al Sahaba Mualakim CS

Postby Shepherd on March 16th, 2012, 3:19 pm

Hello new adventurer!

Welcome to Mizahar! My name is Shepherd, and I am here to assist you in completing your Character Sheet in a manner that is respectful to the Lore and overall theme of Mizahar. I have found a few areas of confusion and error, and I'm here to work with you to set things straight.

Things Needing Fixed

Ledger
Please deduct each purchase you made from your ledger individually. This will allow us to better track what you've purchased, and what you haven't. This may help. http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post150441.html#p150441

Minor Notes
These things do not need to be changed, but I would recommend you looking into some adjustments.

Your history could use a bit of tweaking, it seems a bit confused. Perhaps researching the lore would help you improve your history.

Please make the changes I've noted above, and send me a Private Message. Upon receiving your message, and reviewing your changes, I will remove the Intervention. Thank you for coming to Mizahar, and I hope you enjoy writing here.

Shepherd
Shepherd
CS Liaison

Words: 132259
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2012, 1:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Al Sahaba Mualakim CS

Postby Al Sahaba Maulakim on March 16th, 2012, 7:12 pm

Ok, i fixed it
My CS Page
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic19432.html

I am looking for a job that pays relatively well. If you can give me one, PM me.
Al Sahaba Maulakim
Player

Words: 2809
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2012, 1:53 am
Race: Human, Benshira