Rail the Kelvic

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Rail the Kelvic

Postby Rail on March 18th, 2012, 1:23 am

Human Form :

Name: Rail
Starting city: Sunberth
Race: Kelvic (Maleanistic tiger)
Birth date: Summer 508 AV the 23rd day

Physical Description
Height: 6.2 (human) 4 (tiger)
Weight: 210 (human) 570 (tiger)

His hair is medium length and black as night with slight purplish undertones. He tends to stay well groomed whenever possible and likes very much to be clean. There are numerous scars covering his chest and back, mostly from beatings administered by his former slave master. He is quick to smile, though whether said smile is a good sign is generally up for debate. His teeth are all much sharper than normal making his grin slightly unsettling he does his best not to show them too often. Like his beast form he has beautiful golden slitted eyes that shine in the darkness. He generally hates clothes but when he does wear them it is usually just a slave collar and a pair of long slack pants.

Personality

Rail has been a slave from birth, because of this he gained a certain love of the minor things in life such as drinking, fighting, hunting, etc. Though generally calm and critical he does have a darker side. The animal within him rises to the surface on a regular basis occasionally driving him to be overly violent. Though a slave Rail is still relatively proud and he will fight to preserve said pride from all but his master. His devotion is unwavering and he will do anything his master requires. When not bothered by his animal instincts Rail does his best to interact with others, but his limited experience tends to cause him many headaches.

Character History

Born into slavery he was sold to Zahib as an infant. Knowing neither kindness or love he has been raised as nothing more than a glorified pet, he rages against his lot in life. In his early years he made over half a dozen escape attempts each ending in a horrible failure. His last ended with one of Zahibs guards torn to shreds and Rail in shackles. Afterwards Zahib had him beaten regularly in an attempt to break his spirit, though Rails determination to be free never wavered. His perseverance was rewarded with the appearance of the beautiful zith Musca, who helped him free himself from the chains that had bound him from birth. He quickly became enamored with this strange creature and offered her his allegiance becoming her willing slave.
Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-restraint collar
-common pants
-simple undergarments
1 Waterskin

Housing:
Musca's cave.

Ledger

Earned
600gm (SP)

Cost
5gm (job search)
7gm (bladed chain dart)

Current
588gm

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Hunting 10 RB 1 XP 11 Novice
Unarmed combat 30 SP 5 XP 35 Competent
Acrobatics 15 SP 3 XP 18 Novice
Stealth 5 SP 5 Novice
Intimidation 2 XP 2 Novice
Observation 3 XP 3 Novice
Running 1 XP 1 Novice
Weapon(chain dart) 1 XP 1 Novice

Practiced Languages:
Common

Fluent Language: Common

Lores:
Lore pressure points
Moving while chained
Pain is exhilarating
A Job Well Done
Retrieving Payment From the Unwilling
Last edited by Rail on June 25th, 2012, 3:35 pm, edited 24 times in total.

The Creed

Yeah though i walk through the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I have Musca and she is far worse >.>
Rail
Only a slave

Words: 31304
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2012, 1:36 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Rail the Kelvic

Postby Rail on March 24th, 2012, 6:19 pm

Lore
Lore of pressure points
Lore of moving while chained
Pain is exhilarating
A Job Well Done
Retrieving Payment From the Unwilling

Threads
The Slave Block(Musca) Ongoing
Blood and Sweat(CE) Ongoing
A night with no stars(Closed)Fin.

The Creed

Yeah though i walk through the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I have Musca and she is far worse >.>
Rail
Only a slave

Words: 31304
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2012, 1:36 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets