[East Wing]Choose a Familiar (Solo)

So many Familiars

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Siarak on March 1st, 2012, 4:30 am

Winter 89 511 av
It was late at night and all the classes were over and both students and teachers were most likely in bed. Except for Siarak, he walk down the halls that in the day time is full of people going the going this way and that to their making all kind of noise trying to make it to their lessons in time. But tonight the only noise one would hear is the sound of Siarak footsteps on the tile floor. Walking down the hall with a half-smile on his face and golden eyes Siarak wearing black trench coat, he is excited about what he hopping no matter who he will be working with. Thinking back to eailer today Siarak spent half of it tracking down Cadena Anaya Fianza or Miss. Fianza as she likes to be called, and the other half begging for her assistance. Shaking his head Siarak couldn’t but think Miss. Fianza the type of women would make a Syliran Knight stand up straight with just a look. Finally stopping at the right door Siarak gave it a light knock and waited for an answer.
Last edited by Siarak on March 26th, 2012, 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak
I am not to be trifled with

Words: 26848
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2011, 4:55 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Siarak on March 3rd, 2012, 7:04 pm

The door open to revile and tall dark skin stern face woman, with short black hair wearing blue skirt that reach to her ankles and black blouse and her only jewelry was her silver necklace with a black cat on it. With a polite smile a Siarak spoke first saying “I believe I have an appointment” looking him over Miss. Fianza only reply was a huff and she moving away from the door leaving it open she walk back into the room. Feeling a little dejected but playing trying to look unruffled, Siarak quickly followed her into the room. The first thing he notice about the room was it being window less the only like was coming from the candles that set up in the corners the second thing was the lack of furniture. Instead of couches and chairs in their place were pillows and cushions that were arranged around a chalk drown circle in the floor. As Siarak was looking the room over he almost, forgotten about Miss. Fianza who had turn back facing him with her hands on her hips, “You know you should find yourself very lucky that I’m doing this for you” she said firmly, “You not even a student in my class”.Siarak all but rowed his eyes as her comments as she clearly love to bring it that he all but beg her. But it would all worth it especially if everything works out “And again I'm grateful for you ma’am for agreeing to this” he said faking sympathy in realty what he really want is to get started, in searching for him a familiar.
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Siarak on March 3rd, 2012, 9:03 pm

Looking him over again saying “You better be” turning to walk to take a sit the cushions on one end the circle while pointing out Siarak should as well with her hand. While he was raking his site on one of the pillows SIarak examine the circle feeling curious about how the circle was set up and what those inner lines the leads to the smaller circle in the center meant his mind was abuzz with curiosity. His thoughts was quickly cut short by Miss. Fianza who was longing on the cushions “Before we began tell me exactly how much do you know about familiars?” Getting himself comfortable by sitting cross legged with his trench coat spread out reply to her “I know there are from a world called Fyrden and that the planet has to rotation to its always dark and cold on one side while its always hot and bright one the other” thinking back to the Alahea text he translated not so long ago. “On each side there’s three different species of familiar the Lighrfacers which are the Sarawanki, Avavali and Pascid” he said thinking back hoping he got the text right, “The darkfacers which is the dark side there Irylid, Kirt and Gordios….”. Be for he could finish Miss. Fianza cut him off with a raise her hand “Theirs no need for you to go any further it is clear that you know what you getting yourself into,so lets us begin”
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Siarak on March 3rd, 2012, 11:53 pm

Touching her necklace saying “Wake up Suiembro we got work to do” then it turn to a shadowy cloud and jump off from its rest place to the floor by the circle. The shadowy cloud shade itself to an outline of a cat Siarak on his part was shock to witness suck a thing but now right then that this must be Miss. Fianza familiar. Afterword’s Miss. Fianza pulled out a small dagger from under the cushion she was lounging looking up to Siarak saying “As you most likely have guess by now this is my Familiar Suiembro who going to be the one to scout out a familiar that is best suited for you”. As Siarak was watch in awe as Miss. Fianza pierce her finger and let a single drop of blood fall onto the circle the moment it hit Siarak could see and feel the power rushing though out the circle. Fascinated Siarak watch as the circle outline started to glow then turn to a groundless watery vortex. “Ready Suiembro” ask Miss. Fianza glancing at her familiar “Yes mistress” it reply meekly then disappeared in to the portal.
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Siarak on March 5th, 2012, 1:06 am

A short time later Suiembro return followed by a small green cloud passing though the portal causing it to ripple the same way if it was actual water. When Suiembro got all the way though he went straight over to sit by its mistress who looks gave her familiar a questioning look. Ignoring them Siarak was too busy looking over the green cloud that was floating in the middle of the circle. “Tell me again why did you bring me here Suiembro? You know I have things to do and don’t need to be bothered” it’s said in a raspy voice raising an eye brow Siarak glance back at Suiembro who at the time was licking his shadowy black paw and paying the Avavali no mind. Turning back to the familiar “I believe he brought you here to bond with me I’m Siarak” meanwhile the familiar swirl around with a little cry just now noticing that Siarak was there. “Oh..I forgot well anyway I’m Faowind and I would be the best familiar you ever had oh wait I be your only familiar never mind ANYWAY nice to meet you um what your name again?” Siarak was already starting to have his doubts about this one. He’s a little scared to ask Faowind what it can do for fear it have forgot that as well. “So can Faowind do you have and abilities that would help me choose you as my familiar?” he ask while resting his head in he’s hand. “Well I been told that I’m a good singer but not that good and I’m decent with games but not guessing one I’m terrible at those” Faowind rabble off. Siarak just sat there at thinking that this has to be the dumbest familiar out there.
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Siarak on March 6th, 2012, 5:01 am

Unable to stand Faowind any longer Siarak caught Miss. Fianza silently beseeching her to get rid of the idiotic creature. With a nod of her and a wave of her hand the Avavali sank down back though the portal which who was still babbling nonsense. When the Avavali was gone Siarak look up at Miss. Fianza feeling unease “Then book I read never said that Avavli’s were so…air headed” he said looking for the right word, Miss. Fianza on her part gave a little laugh and replied “Well their but narmolly not That bad as he was. Let’s try again shall we” turning to face her familiar who was just sitting there lazily ragging its tail “And if you just going to bring the most wretched of Lightfacers you might as well, go ahead and bring us a Darkfacer.” Suiembro just tilted his head to one side with then only thing Siarak can call as a grin on its face then leap back in to the portal.
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Siarak on March 13th, 2012, 5:04 pm

Not long after Suiembro return looking please with himself and closely by a followed a creature that resembles a potato in a way. “Here I brought you someone that you may find of interests” Suiembro said smugly as it return to his seat by his mistress, and for so unnerving reason Siarak had a feeling it wasn’t talking to him. Turning his gaze back towards the potato shape creature, looking at it Siarak rack his mind trying to figure out what kind of familiar he was dealing with, It was until that it started to reshape itself he know what his was dealing with. It took a form that resembles Siarak in way but bald and then spoke in a deep yet pleasing voice “Hello there young sir I am Vex an humble kirt and I’m honored that you would consider me as your familiar” while giving Siarak a courtly bow. Raising a brow at this one Siarak was a little shock by the kirt fine manners, but the text did say that kirts a tricksters while we see about that. “It a pleasure to meet you Vex I am Siarak. So tell me what why do you think you would be a good familiar for me?” The human form kirt gave another bow before replying “Of course dear sir I be happy to inform you that I am one of the toughest and smartest of kirts you will find on Fyrden who is able to defend you from any danger that dares threaten you, by slicing it with iron claws or pullem it. Or if their something you need me to ofsir that requires stealth I can reshape myself in to virtually anything to help me blend in. And if do become injured all I have to do is his eat some type of ore to regain my strength and heal my wounds.” Vex finsh crossing his arms as if waiting for Siarak to ask something else.
On his part Siarak was quit impress with what he was hearing even though the know this already from the text he translated it gave very precise in details about kirts and their abilities which first caught his interest in the first place, but it also he told how dangers they can be to wizards who bonds with them. While still contemplating it Siarak could see the use of having a kirt for as familiar but at the same time he doesn’t doubt that they will be butting heads over is master. “You can’t serisly be considering to of taking a kirt as a familiar do you know how dangers they are?” Miss. Fianza asked interrupting his thoughts. “Well I am considering it” he said looking up at her. Miss. Fianza gave Siarak a huff and narrow her eyes at him “Normally I wouldn’t say anything but kirt is not to be trusted it’s…..” but before she could finish she was cu in by a deep growling voice that sounded like gravel. “Why don’t you shut your petching mouth you imprudent cow he knows what his doing” looking back down Siarak was momentary shock to see that it was who was Vex talking dropping all forms of submissiveness and giving Miss. Fianza a glare that clearly said he would gut her if he could. So this what he’s really like Siarak thought “Don’t worry Miss. Fianza I know what kirts are like but I think me and Vex can come to a understanding that I’m his master and not the way around, and if he ever does cross me can find himself in the void .He said mostly talking to the kirt then the teacher irate look on her face an her familiar who was giving Vex a soft hiss “Don’t we Vex?” he ask looking back down towards the kirt. Hunching his shoulders and giving Siarak a sharp looking Vex quality gather himself together became the picture of submissiveness once again “Of course sir or should I say Master Siarak we understand one another perfectly” he said once again in that deep pleasant voice he use. Siarak gave a smirk looking back up and at Miss. Fianza and Suiembro saying “Well then can you please ready the contract me and Vex got things to do”

The End
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Echelon on March 13th, 2012, 11:21 pm

Adventurer's Loot

A Gift
Experience is it's own reward.

Siaraj's Loot :
Siarak

Skill XP Reward
Observation +1XP
Summoning +1XP
Familiary +1XP

Lore:
Theoretical Knowledge: Fyrden, Familiar: Types, Summoning: Activating Portals, Kirts' Temper, Familiary: Warning Against, Familiary: The Contract, Meeting Vex

Items or Consequences:
Pending...

Notes: All thread rewards are pending on another thread.

(This looks pretty good, could be longer, especially the dialogue between Vex and Siarak. More importantly, we need to determine why Fianza is doing this for you. You may take the rewards from this thread once I approve a preemptive agreement. This agreement must be of Siarak negotiating a price with Fianza. She doesn't care if you are prepared for a familiar or not, but there is some level of risk to Suiembro and her job for doing this for you.

So, you will need to pay her in some way. Money is good, but it's not like she is hurting in that department, some other form of compensation; work or rare goods will be required for her to agree to do this procedure for you. Remember, you're asking her to find a life partner for you, it's not a light request and it shouldn't be cheap. So go ahead and write that up, you can PM me if you want help brainstorming what Siarak might be able to pay for the service. Since this is time stamped last season you can't start a new thread. You may add in their negotiation to the end of this thread we are in if you would like. Once it if complete PM me and I'll look over it again. Thank you Siarak, and good start.) - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, don't hesitate to PM me.
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Siarak on March 25th, 2012, 9:45 pm

But Suiembro didn’t even move instead he just sat there with that bizarre grin of his. Glancing back up at Miss. Fianza a shiver went done his spine, she was smiling for the very first time sense Siarak met her but what really made his hackles raise was the fact that her smile reminded him of a cat that just pounce on its pray. “Well what are you two doing just sitting there like two fools?” Vex growled at them standing in the middles of circle with his hands on his hips “ You heard my new master hurry up and get the contract ready”. Narrowing his narrow mixture of orange yellow eyes at the pair turn to the kirt saying evenly “Hush now Vex I take care of it” “But...” Vex started to protests but was cut off with a raise hand from Siarak. Looking back up at Miss. Fianza “Is there something wrong Miss. Fianza” he ask in the same even voice. “Why there nothing wrong” she said in an uncharacteristic sweet voice “It’s just the small matter of my payment”. “Payment what are you talking about?” Siarak exclaim shock and confused by the unforeseen turn of events “Why of course you didn’t honestly expect me to help you find a familiar for free did you? Do you have any idea the risk that is involve in doing so. “Miss. Fianza pointed while she sat herself up right meeting Siaraks eyes. Narrowing his eyes Siarak wonder what game was Miss. Fianza and her familiar were playing. If she was really concern about getting paid she would have brought it up long time ago. Giving a soft huff Siarak reach his hand in his pocket pulled out the pouch he keeps his money in, but before he could open it he was cut short by Suiembro amuse purr “No no foolish boy it’s not money we want” “What is it then tell him for we can finally get that petching contract sign” growled Vex clearly less then please for being stuck in the summering circle so long. “Vex please don’t antagonize them” Siarak said trying to calm the kirt down before his bad temper got the better of him again, “Yes master” Vex said as he bow his head in submission. “Now Miss. Fianza if it isn’t money that you want then what exactly is it that you want?” he asks eyes turning a light green “It’s nothing really, you see there a letter that conations something very important to me and I want you to retrieve for me” Said Miss. Fianza. Raising his eye brow at her first wondering why she want him do such simple request as picking up her mail. “Wait Miss. Fianza you want me to pick your mail” he ask in astonishment, giving a snort of laughter Miss. Fianza gave a quick reply “I’m afraid it is not a simple as that. You see the latter is in the possession of one of the University administrator, and you need to take it from without him knowing”. “Wait you want me to steal? I’m no theft” Siarak scoff feeling affronted by the suggestion, that he was some kind of turn coat. “Well consider a temporally career change” deadpan Miss. Fianza clearly not caring one way or other, “and I don’t agree to do these” Siarak said and Vex added right it “Right after it “We just agree to it and forget all about”. “Well you can forget about getting yourself a familiar and I don’t know anyone else in Zeltiva who has a familiar and that are skilled at summering, and on that note if you do happen to forget well I advise not to because it could be dangers fatal for you” she finish looking Vex who just growled at her . Biting the inside of his cheek Siarak hated feeling that he was trap and that what Miss. Fianza exactly did, had him back up in a corner with no way out not if he wanted Vex as a familiar or any familiar at that. “Let’s say I do agree to this who is the administrator I’m stealing from?” Siarak ask giving her giving his best glare and making it clear he’s not happy right now. “The administrator name Nymira Andrurn a vile woman who does nothing but toady to the Board of Regents in hopes of becoming one of them I think and of course she loves to makes life miserable everyone around her. But she shouldn’t be a problem of someone with your talents and besides you while have help from your familiar” She said glancing down at Vex. Glaring at her even harder his eyes bleeding in to red he hated being trap like this , and he know he doesn’t no choice but agree with her do the task she want him to do. But Siarak promise to himself he going to get back at her for this someday. “Very well I’ll get the dam letter for you” he said resentfully “Good in that case we have a deal now would you be a dear and get the contract ready for we can go ahead bond these two “she said as if she heard something funny.
Siaraks speaks
Familiar(Vex) Speaks
Telepathy speaks to Vex
Siarak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Echelon on March 26th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Adventurer's Loot

A Gift
Experience is it's own reward.

Siarak's Loot :
Siarak

Skill XP Reward
Negotiation +1XP

Lore:
Nothing is Free

Items or Consequences:
None

Notes: For seeing how negotiation is done an extra point, and Lore.

(Very good - thanks for finishing that up can't wait for the next installment! Feel free to take the xp from above! Have fun <3) - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, don't hesitate to PM me.
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook