[PC Plotnotes] Rhy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[PC Plotnotes] Rhy

Postby Rhy on April 15th, 2012, 5:53 am

Rhy

This page is always subject to change, rewriting, and skipping. Character goals are first and formost, then comes the 'keeping score' when Rhy has a few more threads under her proverbial belt. Care to comment, suggest, criticize or inform me how you do all those crazy-computer things to your signatures and threads? Fantastic. Let me know.

The almighty CHARACTER GOALS!

Short term

-Buy a Dog Whistle
Kindda strange, but its a good way as any to keep contact with someone. I want her to give the whistle to someone important to her in Riverfall.

-Competent Brawler
Its the perfect fighting style for her. And she needs proficiency in some type of combat.

-Improving Hunting/Tracking
One way or another she has to make money. At least up to Competent and then on from there. Besides, this profession can travel with you.

-Develop Fear
She's so solidly based in the real world that she has a hard time coming to terms with magic and spirits. I'm going to try to develop this uncertainty into a full-blown fear.

Long term goals

-Leave Cypress
This won't happen until all of the short term goals are met and she finds a bondmate. Mind you, it might happen if, for whatever reason, she can't 'settle down'. Im thinking Zeltiva.

Learn to read and write
Formal education will be hard, and I simpathize with whoever she bullies into teaching her, but she wants to learn so im going to let her.

Expert Survivor
Reach expert level in skills required to live without civilization. Including land navigation, hunting, wilderness survival and tracking.

Last edited by Rhy on November 7th, 2012, 1:31 am, edited 9 times in total.
Rhy
Luvanor bitch Kelvic

Words: 133318
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2012, 4:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

[PC Plotnotes] Rhy

Postby Rhy on April 17th, 2012, 12:06 am

Physical Condition

She's just hit full maturity and has almost nothing to prove it so far. Now that summer is here and her circumstances are looking a bit better she is far on the winning side of hungry, but its going to take time to undo the damage of her first few seasons. As of right now the girl is made of bone, muscle, sinew and right angles. That being said she might not be a classic beauty (as she has really no sex appeal), but dark colouring, high features and wasp waist make her exotic and rare.

And she makes a very handsome dog. A credit to her breed. Her coat might be light for the summer, but its warm and bulks up her frame, and her mouth is healthy and supports an impressive array of strong teeth. Her wiry frame carries over over from her human form, so she is still skinny and hard as a rock.
Rhy
Luvanor bitch Kelvic

Words: 133318
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2012, 4:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes