[Ahnatep AS Office - Entity] Bartertown

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Entity on April 24th, 2012, 4:36 pm

You Ask, You Receive

Welcome to the Ahnatep party! This, for all intents and purposes, is the drudgery, bartertown, where I handle the nit and grit of your co-favorite desert city. The format is easy. If you need a thread graded, would like some ST moderation in Ahnatep, or need any sort of shenanigans answered in regards to your Ahnatep characters, post here with all of the above and I will get to aiding your whatnots. For grading, give me a url, for moderation give me a brief summary of what you want, and for anything else feel free to either send me a pm or contact me on AIM, username Pandadisguise. Don't be rude.

Moderated Threads :
None

Graded Threads :

AS Things :
Grading Code
Code: Select all
[framepic=http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu258/PandaDisguise/cracked_earth_texture_by_co2photo_stock-d2zelvc.jpg][frametrans=black,8][center][size=150]Experience for You![/size][/center][/frametrans]
[frametrans=black,8][u]Character[/u]
[b]Experience[/b] -
[b]Lores[/b][list][/list][/frametrans]
[frametrans=black,8][/frametrans][/framepic]
Last edited by Entity on April 24th, 2012, 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Entity
Who Rules Bartertown?

Words: 2692
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 7:27 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Rhakash on April 24th, 2012, 6:41 pm

Hi! I would like to request a moderated flashback thread.

Rhakash is an Eypharian male that was a Jackal for several years. I would like to further develop his combat skills as well as show an example of the lifestyle of the Jackals. I would like there to be danger, mystery, perhaps even some politics in it as well. He was a Jackal between the years of 499 and 510. Any date during those years is perfectly fine.

This could be a perfect time to further develop the Jackals, and describe them further, as well as showing how they could fit into the complex politics of Ahnatep. This could also show their prowess in protecting the city, as well as their own fighting styles and rank system.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Tony
Rhakash
Player

Words: 14612
Joined roleplay: April 12th, 2012, 12:51 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets