[The Cages]Ah petch that stings...(Lixue)

[job thread for Lixue] Xi's practicing his movements and his flux in the cages when he accidentally overgives in the enrgy anf ends up tearing his tendon...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

[The Cages]Ah petch that stings...(Lixue)

Postby Ximal on April 29th, 2012, 12:32 pm

81st of spring.

One, two three. One two three. Xi kept his punching rhythm stable and solid. changing from punches to kicks his hair standing up...Then the world righted itself he'd slid the bar which was loose from before out. and was practising his technique upside down, simple combinations of punches were easy. Xi trained upside down crunching his stomach and re-throwing the punches occasionally Xi threw a kicks supporting the whole of his weight on one leg. Deep breathing slow steady, firm. His heart slow, he quieted his mind. The roar of liro vying for control quiet in this cage. Turns out even liro didnt watn to have control whilst Xi was stuck here. The comapny wasnt bad though the constant pounding of the jamouran on the mars next door was giving him a sever head ache as always. Holding himself upside down xi quieted himself. Blanking his mind. Calm, controlled, restrained. Xi brought his left arm to his waist and held it there. Re-saying the chant many times in his head to get it to focus. And thin his lips parted and a slow low voice whispered out. "One hundred fists, striking a single point..." The power flowed, swift harsh like a damn had just burst within him, The small trickles of power he normally felt turned into a huge torrent of power. An ocean made from a single estuary. His arm tensed the muscles bulged and then his arm shot out like a strike of lightning. But it was too fast, something caught at feel extension and a searing pain shot through his arm. He dropped from the roof of th cage and crashed down on his right shoulder but the pain of the impact paled in comparison. His face contorted but he did not scream, he grunted and poke with a pained voice. "Guard, can you....Get me a healer...I think i've damaged my arm...Petch that stings..."

Taking slow deep breaths Xi drew in breath slowly using all of his concentration to prevent himself from screaming. His left arm fe,lt as if it was on fire, with arrows being shot into it. Whilst being stabbed with a dagger coated in a poison which made it burn worse. He was in real pain though he'd never easily show it. He hadn't even bothered to get to his knees. The pain was extreme but only when he tried to move his arm. "Guard may i request you hurry it feels as if my arm is on fire...And i really wouldn't make this up..." The guard rushed over to the healers with some speed a lot less haste than Xi asked for but maybe it was his personal way of making him pay for what he did by accident. Still the guard was on his way.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)