Jolie Ashbur

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Jolie Ashbur

Postby Jolie on May 1st, 2012, 10:45 pm

...Everyone Has A Story...
(this is a reconstruction of a character that was created basically for the liking of another person. Deciding to stay in the Spires.)

::The Basics::

"What's your name?" "Jolie Ashbur. Jo-lee Ash-burr."

"How old are you?" "I'm around 3 years, born year 509, Spring 15th. I appear 20."

"You're a girl, right?" "Yes. Sorry to disappoint."

"What race are you?" "I'm a striped hyena Kelvic."

"Parents?" "My mother and father are both Kelvic. They're alive."

"Siblings?" "No."

::Physical Description::

"What is your eye color?" "A dark brown."

"How tall are you?" "I'm about 5'5". It's debated on that, or 5'4"."

"What's your hair color?" "Black."

"Your weight?" "124lbs."

"Does your eye color stay the same as a striped hyena?" "Yes."

"How big are you, as a striped hyena?" "The length is 2.2m, height at the shoulder is 2.3ft."

"Fur?" "A beige sort of color, with black vertical stripes all over the body. A black face."

Image Image

::Mentality::

"What is your personality?" "I'm not the type people oftentimes get along with, mainly because I don't like people very much. First impressions mean everything to me. I don't usually like a person immediately though, even if the first impression is good. I am often described as a bitch or a pessimist. And often, I do not deny it. I have a very short temper, though."

"Do you think you'll ever fall in love?" "I keep my distance anyway, so I doubt I will ever fall, in that way."

"Is there a certain thing you like in general?" "People who are quiet. People who I find respectable. People who do what is required of them. People who will speak up if there is something they do not agree with. I have an addiction for the arts. That's where I can express myself that will most likely not bring hurt to other people."

"What do you dislike?" "People who speak funny, or people who are like bullies and do things to people who haven't done anything to them, or anything that effects them. There are people with kind hearts, who I like. And then there are people like me... I don't like them..."

"Are you good at something in particular? What are your dominants?" "I enjoy to play flute, draw, and I'm continuously asked to stop sneaking up on people. Although I never try... I used to, when I was a child. Before I was a year old, that is. I guess I just practiced a lot."

"What do you think your parents were like?" "They were kind people, but they did not know much. Very unintelligent beings. Even if us Kelvics usually don't have any interest in learning, they could have at least had common sense. But they didn't. So I left.

::To the Past::

"Can I have your whole past?" "Yes. I was born in the year 509, Spring 15th,(making me 3) to two very nice parents. I was treated so kindly, and it was a healthy lifestyle I was living in, really. Other than the fact my parents would only buy me new clothes when I absolutely needed it, as well as food, soap, and etc. I wasn't a good daughter. I was awful to my parents, seeing as I did not find them as intelligent beings. I would leave early in the mornings, and later find myself returning late at night just because I didn't want to see them, or be at home where nothing was normal. I later left home as soon as possible, not really attaining any friendships. With my trust issues, I always told myself I did not need them and never would."

Ledger::
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +600 600gm
(housing, Petal) -500 100gm

::Possesions::
1 set of clothing
-Jacket(black)
-Boots
-grey simple dress
1 waterskin
One backpack that contains:
-Comb (Wood)