Knocking On The Devil's Door [Private]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Knocking On The Devil's Door [Private]

Postby Talhar on April 21st, 2010, 10:41 pm

76th Day of Spring, 510 AV

The gray and brown buildings stood there, taking in every single motion Talhar made. Talhar just stood there, near the plank that connected the ship with the land. The golem's speech had made quite an impression on Talhar..." Minor Offences are punished by enslavement. What in Morwen's name was up with that? " Talhar started to get cold feet, he turned around looking for the captain's face and advice.

" Mate, you can go back if you want to. Which is what I advise you, don't walk into your death, it's obvious this place is not meant for living beings. "

Talhar was about to say " You're right. " when he remembered what he had said to his father on the day he left. He would make him proud. Talhar swallowed down the tension, collected his belongings and disembarked the ship.
He made a small hop of the plank onto the harbor as to state " I'm Talhar, and I'm here to stay. "

Talhar let his eyes suck up as many visual intelligence he could take. The buildings were of pale colors, well-maintained but standardized in every way. Not a single trinket that has no actual functionality was placed anywhere. Everything was there for a reason. The " Welcome Commitée - Golems " stood on their respective places motionlessly and their cylindershaped arms in a passive state, hanging next to their tubelike bodies. They were works of art, although there clearly wasn't paid much attention to their appearance.

The Guard-Golems were even more impressive, Talhar couldn't even begin to describe the authority and respect they demanded just by standing there, motionlessly. Only a fool would bring trouble to this harbor, to this island.

Talhar approached the Golem who made the speech and said " I'm ready to meet Master Mizelio The Summoner". The Golem just stood there, he no longer had any business with Talhar, so Talhar just walked on outside the port and saw the horseless carriage the Golem talked about. It was a grim, black carriage on 4 wheels and with red cushions inside.

Talhar pulled himself up and let himself inside, placed his belongings next to him and said in a loud voice " I'm ready to meet Master Mizelio The Summoner, please take me to him. "
Talhar
Player

Words: 50746
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2010, 1:29 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet