What Marvels the Sea Begets [Eorar]

Avaltri learns of other intelligent life in the sea, and maybe much more

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Avaltri on April 16th, 2012, 9:45 pm

Charoda... Avaltri had never heard the name. She wondered if this sportive fellow was even further from home than she was. She had no idea where he was from; for all she knew, his kind could live in the depths of waters that she herself had swum in.

"The race I belong to is called Akvatari. They live in the sky as much as in the sea, on and around an island a good way to the south and east, I believe. A city is built there named Abura. Have your kind built any cities? They must be wondrous creations! I have never thought of people who might live so thoroughly under water as to actually build anything there. Akvatari don't." She made a short pause. "Although you seem not to be bound to the water entirely, either. I trust you'll warn me before you suffocate..." she said with a smile.
Avaltri
Player

Words: 15611
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2012, 11:06 am
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Warden Thrice on May 7th, 2012, 6:43 pm

He sighed slightly, trying to imagine the city of which she spoke.

“Yes,” he said, nodding with a small smile of his own. “I shall warning you of suffocating. My people have making a city called Charbosi. It is large, even larger than Zeltiva, and is always growing. It is big as a mountain and made of underwater flowers and you can always hearing music. Most of the time you can seeing dancing. Or growing more underwater flowers.”

He hadn’t realized that his gaze had unfocused, and he snapped it back to her when his memory ended.

“What about your Abura? What is that like? Do you flying everywhere, or maybe it is a little underwater, too? What are your people like?"
Warden Thrice
Player

Words: 85661
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2011, 3:56 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous