[Bronze wood] Heading on an adventure (Tajan)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Alianne on April 22nd, 2010, 2:46 pm

Timestamp day 23 of spring 510AV

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining through the trees and birds were chirping and making there nests. I was running and jumping loving the warmer weather and soft breezes blowing through my fur.

I reached the clearing and let out a yip. I ran to the small entryway among rocks into the small cavern. I walked inside and ran to the pile of furs and nestled my body against that of the man that was lieing there.
Alianne
Player

Words: 1625
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 12:42 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Tajan on April 22nd, 2010, 3:00 pm

I awoke to the sound of a small yip outside the small cavern. Pretending to be asleep I waited for her to lie down beside me. I heard her paws click on the rocky floor and then silence as she reached the furs lying on the floor.

The wolf lay down snuggling against me. I slowly let down my minds defenses and allowed her know I was awake. I petted her gently and gave her a kiss on top of her furry white head.
Tajan
Player

Words: 1608
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 12:54 am
Race: Human, Benshira

Postby Alianne on April 22nd, 2010, 3:23 pm

I snorted as he let his defenses down and let me know he was awake. I had known the entire time. When he started petting me I began to snuggle closer. I gave him a lick after he had kissed me and stood up. I gave a warning bark and shifted.

Back in my human form I sat beside him and snuggled once again. I was practically radiating my happiness about the day being wonderful and sharing it with him. I kissed him a few times then said "Ta it's time to get up."
Alianne
Player

Postby Tajan on April 22nd, 2010, 6:38 pm

I pulled her close as soon as she had shifted. Her emotions were coming through the bond easily. She wasn't trying to hold anything back as usual. It didn't matter if she had I was in almost every memory she had. We had no secrets between each other though somethings I kept hidden in the back of my mind. They weren't secrets she had just never asked.

I kissed her back and sighed when she told me it was time to wake up. We both stood and I got dressed. I put on my tall boots and grabbed my bow. It was time to catch breakfast. I walked out of the cavern waiting for her and checking on Malabar.

As soon as I saw him for some reason I thought of the deserts.I sighed as I thought about home. My real home in Yahebah. It was beautiful there to. In a different sense then this beautiful wooded land. With the hot sands, strange plants, and wierd animals.
Last edited by Tajan on April 23rd, 2010, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tajan
Player

Postby Alianne on April 23rd, 2010, 4:29 pm

I sighed. Why did human clothes have to be so hard to put on! Maybe Ta could tie my shoes?

All of a sudden I felt a strange feeling through the bond. Ta was sad? No thats not it. I got up really quickly and ran out of the cavern. He was petting Malabar and looked deeply in thought.

"Ta?" I asked worried. I walked up and gave him a hug. "Whats wrong?"
Alianne
Player

Postby Tajan on April 23rd, 2010, 6:08 pm

I was so deep in thought I didn't feel her worry through the bond. When she said "Ta?" and hugged me I almost jumped in surprised. I hadn't heard her come out of the den. "Whats wrong?" she asked me gently.

"Nothings wrong Ali. I was just thinking of my home. It's beautiful in a different way than this forest. Maybe I could show you it one day." I hugged her back and saw her boots were on the wrong feet.

"Need some help with those?" I asked and bent down to help her.
Tajan
Player

Postby Alianne on April 23rd, 2010, 10:24 pm

"Your real home? I thought this was your real home. Unless you mean that hot place. I remember when you showed me the memorys of them. I'm sure it would be fun!"

"Why do humans put things on there feet? They hurt and are hard to put on." I furrowed my brows and cocked my head to the side as I tried to remember how he put them on.

"Lets go to your home tomorrow! We aren't doing anything right? Or maybe we could do something fun! Like explore..Or kill some cool animal in the woods. One we haven't killed before." My eyes gleamed at the idea of a kill.

"Come on lets go get breakfast. Maybe later we should practice with our weapons. We haven't done that in a while. I bet we forgot how to use them." I laughed and jumped around.

'Look the sun is being nice we better not waste it! And with the sun being nice we should be able to find lots of little animals running around to kill! I want to get one with my bare hands."
Alianne
Player