[Dream] The first Hallway

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

[Dream] The first Hallway

Postby Gromath Kitherian on May 10th, 2012, 4:18 pm

The night is young, the moonlight dances trough the rocks that once formed a house. Now, just ruins. Just toys for the moon and Akajia. But, something is out of place, the moon knows. For someone plays a different game. Not an unnatural game, surely, but an unique one. The moonlight reflects oddly as if misguided by someone. An then...it appears. She helped it to appear. A dark-green fog forming into a sphere...not a perfect one though, more like a children's ball, made out of tied socks. It gave a sudden white-yellow flash and disappeared as oddly as it came. The moonlight did not reveal anything anymore, but Akajia knew...that not far away...not far at all...it stood silent...it stood still. But it was not awake, it was on the ground, motionless...dead? No...not dead, just sleeping.

"There is a hallway before me. I don't know where it leads, nor where I'm coming from. I'm alone. Only the shadows acompany me, only the cold wind. A lone window on the right side gives faint hope of light. But there is none. Just me. I take one step. A sound! Where? It...it..it was my foot. I am not used to make sounds. They're so loud...so noisy...they hurt my head...Wait! Head? Hearing? I put my gaze down and there they are. My hands! I can see them, touch them. I'm me again...but ...only physically. I still can't remember anything. But my quest for finding who I am seems easy now. One hallway, one path leads to one truth in the end...i hope. I step on enjoying the sounds of my feet, I turn my head proudly, I wiggle my toes looking at my naked legs. I'm close to the window so i turn my body towards it, feeling every muscle of my torso moving. I stand still and play around with my lungs. I have forgotten how good breathing felt. Big breath...small one...just for the fun of it. And then, I look...look at the darkness...at everything that lies beyond that window. Black and green it is. I expected as much. This was always a part of me so i take a better look."

The moonlight is gone. So is Akajia. For the sun has come out and marked the new day with yellow brightness. Some things linger here forever, stones don't mind who plays with them, so they stay. Trees and grass although scattered across this irregular landscape remain also, thus the picture is the same. Where do we look seems irrelevant now, for ruins are ruins, stones are stones, trees are trees, but who dreamed here will not be known to all. Only to those who notice the dream, and even they tend to forget.
A second chance at life? Too bad I got it in death.
Gromath Kitherian
The Unknown

Words: 5520
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2012, 9:39 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet