[Avanthal AS Office - Warden] The Armory

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Avanthal AS Office - Warden] The Armory

Postby Banir Ironwood on June 11th, 2012, 1:43 am

Hello Warden!

This is an old thread that was, well I suppose people just started to drop out of it. However myself and Alea would like to see what we can get from it. I'm personally hoping for something in brawling, though it may be a little hard to get. I'm also willing to take what I can get, I am not a picky person. If you think you've got a lore for me then I'll be happy to receive it.

I believe Alea is looking for something of a similar nature, and if you find a good lore to give her. By all means. Have fun
"Where life leads me, is where I shall go. The greater question is, who is willing to accompany me on such a long travel?"
Banir Ironwood
The silent disgrace

Words: 218834
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2011, 3:33 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous