Tsura Windstrong [W.i.P]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Tsura Windstrong [W.i.P]

Postby Tsura on June 16th, 2012, 9:47 am

Image A strong woman who recklessly throws away her strength, she is worse than a weak woman who has never had any strength to throw away.Image-T. Hardy

ImageImage
• Tsura [Su-rah] Windstrong, Diamond Clan

• 26 years old, 485 AV Fifth Day of Fall

• Drykas

• Fluent in Pavi, Basic in Common

ImageBeing naturally skilled in weapon wielding, there is no surprise that this Drykas woman is covered in several scars that tell anything but an over exaggerated story of battle and combat. These scars and inevitable imperfections are scattered upon her toned frame. In unique red ink, detailed Windmarks extensively cover most of her upper body in meaningful patterns and arrangement. These windmarks often give away her race to a stranger, and appear peculiar to one who is not familar with a Drykas' culture. Standing at 5'8 and weighing around 142 pounds, her body is a work of carefully sculpted muscle from extensive training and experience over many seasons. Her skin remains a tan complexion through the seasons, though often showing lighter shades near Winter. Long and thick brown hair pours down her backside which is often kept in intricate braiding patters, preferably while training. While horseback, her hair is least of her concerns and flows freely. Her heart shaped face has become thin over time and not as round as it was in her younger years. As the Drykas filled out, so did the structure of her face. Image She has very strong features. A pointed nose with a thin bridge centers her face while eyes as bright as the sun stare profoundly. Almond shaped frames hold her honey colored eyes, lined with a plentiful amount of eyelashes while thick, arched eyebrows play their many expressions. When Tsura is not suited in her unique leather armor, she prefers loosely fit clothing. Being apart of the Diamond Clan she owns many articles of clothing in white, and the silver jewelry that she does own she does not wear as much as encouraged. The simple Drykas sticks to long tunics and belts, riding pants or anything that doesn't prohibit her from flexibility and comfort. As stalwart and rough as the woman appears, she has not lost her poise or grace. With perfect posture she walks upright and her movements often appear cautious and careful. Even though she is known for her sharp tongue, compassion and sensitivity can be found hiding behind a sincere smile from time to time.
Tsura
Stubborn Drykas

Words: 962
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2012, 7:40 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Tsura Windstrong [W.i.P]

Postby Tsura on June 16th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Simply put, Tsura is a head strong individual that can not hold her tongue, but she has not always been this way. Though being fully open with emotions and thoughts is a well known trait of the Drykas, it is painfully obvious that Tsura's personality is not something inherited but the result of a troubled adulthood. Confident is what she thinks of herself while others would argue that the woman is purely arrogant. As much as she would love to know all things, she herself knows that she does not; even so, she aims to prove others wrong when she knows she is right.Image She is the last person anyone would want to bandy or bicker with, for her words are known to cut deep without regret. The Drykas is not known for stirring up disagreements or fights, but simply defending her opinion is known to put her in the middle of one. Tsura has admitted herself that she dislikes altercations, which is why she is often sheltered away from most of her Pavilion and clan unless needed. Even so, Tsura can never seem to escape the lingering, judgmental gazes of others. Strong minded and willed, the Drykas woman stops at nothing until as task is fulfilled, a battle is won or a point is proven. ImageShe is determined in all that she does, making it a goal each and every day to never disappoint herself. She is a hard worker, which was a trait instilled from childhood, and has never spent a day without tending to hard labor. Competitive by nature, she never ignores or backs away from a challenge. Whether it be a challenge of a fellow clan member or an enemy, Tsura is always prepared. Losing has never been an option for the Drykas. She is territorial and defensive, especially when it comes to protecting her clan, pavilion and herself. A natural born fighter and protector, it is not unlikely for Tsura to give her last breath fighting for what she believes in. With her earned reputation, it is hard for others to believe the woman she used to be still exists. Hard on the outside, but soft on the inside is all it is and all it ever will be. Tsura is caring and compassionate, but those emotions have become withered, hidden and difficult to express. With the fear of appearing weak and vulnerable, she bottles in most feelings. She would rather show her strength not just through her physical appearance, but in her entire demeanor.

Last edited by Tsura on June 17th, 2012, 3:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Tsura
Stubborn Drykas

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Tsura Windstrong [W.i.P]

Postby Tsura on June 16th, 2012, 8:34 pm

Forthcoming
Tsura
Stubborn Drykas

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Tsura Windstrong [W.i.P]

Postby Tsura on June 17th, 2012, 4:31 am

Skills
Riding | 10/100 [RB]
Wrestling | 15/100 [SP]
Double Edged Sword | 20/100 [SP]
Strategy | 15/100 [SP]

Lores
• Loosing a Fight [SP]
• Geography of the Sea of Grass [SP]

Flashbacks

Summer 512 AV

Last edited by Tsura on July 13th, 2012, 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tsura
Stubborn Drykas

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Tsura Windstrong [W.i.P]

Postby Shepherd on June 24th, 2012, 7:53 am

Hello new adventurer!

Welcome to Mizahar! My name is Shepherd, and I am here to assist you in completing your Character Sheet in a manner that is respectful to the Lore and overall theme of Mizahar. I have found a few areas of confusion and error, and I'm here to work with you to set things straight. I understand that your Character Sheet is a Work In Progress (WIP) so I will just be checking over what is actually written, and not what isn't written.

Things Needing Fixed

Skills
You need to make your Sword skill specific to the type of sword you are using.

Lore
The Sea of Grass isn't an appropriate Lore. Perhaps Geography of the Sea of Grass is more appropriate for you.

Please make the changes I've noted above, and send me a Private Message. Upon receiving your message, and reviewing your changes, I will remove the Intervention. Thank you for coming to Mizahar, and I hope you enjoy writing here.

Shepherd
Shepherd
CS Liaison

Words: 132259
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2012, 1:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)