Darkshatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Darkshatter

Postby Darkshatter on June 24th, 2012, 6:38 pm

Darkshatter

ImageRace: Zith
Sex: Male
Birthday:Day 23 Summer, 494

Physical Apperance
Hair Eyes Fur Build Special
Black as midnight Pieces of coal, smoldering Pale gray, almost silver Lean and muscular Long scars down his arms and legs

Character Concept[
Just try to fight me. You'll be screaming in your own pool of blood before you know what hit you. But I would never hurt a woman... intentionally.

Character History
I was 16 when I acquired these scars. It was mating season. There was a beautiful black female and another, stronger, male. He was my brother. Same parents, too. He was my elder, but I was reckless. He almost killed me, but saved my life, for he was my brother. But he took the woman right in front of my eyes. I was shunned when i healed, as all losers are if they survive. I brought shame to my family so I left. My brother and his mate were the most sad to see me go, but I had to leave. I went and became civilized in a town, far from my old clan in Cyphrus, called Ravok. I soon found a cave that suited me fine, however I was a bit lonely. I often went to town with a cart and sell animals I hunted, to whoever will buy from a Zith. Then I was captured as a slave.

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak/coat
-1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-Body Sled
Heirloom: Rock Crusher
100 Gold Mizas

Housing
Simply cave, hole in the roof that can be covered by a large rock. Bed of animal hides. Large fire, with large wood supply.

Ledger
Amount of money (+/-) Reason Balance
+100 gm Starting package 100 gm
-45 gm Body Sled55gm

Skill List
Skill Points
Blacksmithing +30
Detection +10
Rock Crusher +10
Hunting +10

Languages
Fluent: Zithanese
Basic: Common

Lores
Riverfall means Death
Don't fight your big brother over a female

Thread list
Last edited by Darkshatter on June 30th, 2012, 3:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Darkshatter
Bleeding Scars Heal, Wounded Souls Don't

Words: 1714
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2012, 5:55 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet