Don't remind me.

Bast gets reminded of his past and makes a big decision.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Don't remind me.

Postby Jay Dasher on June 11th, 2012, 8:35 pm

5th Summer 512 AV

Bast walked through the streets of Ravok. He walked into an alley and saw words on the wall "The Dawn is Near." It suddenly brought back memories, his mother and father leaving him at dawn. He found the paintbrush lying on the ground which had obviously been used to paint the words on the wall. Bast looked at a stop on the ground and started to will all the matter out of it. After about ten seconds a swirling vortex appeared.

Bast picked up the paintbrush and expelled res out of his body and turned it into gas. He then set it on fire and pushed it towards the paintbrush which in turn set on fire. He threw it into the vortex and watched it disappear. He then willed all the matter back into the space and closed the vortex. Then he ripped his clothes off and turned into a cat and darted away.

Bast eventually turned up at a place called Tarsin's Boarding House with a shop next to it. Bast changed back into a Human and walked into the store and bought a robe for 1sm. He put on the robe and then went inside the Boarding House and got a poor room for the night for 3sm. Once Bast was up in his room he got undressed and went to bed. Tomorrow I will find my parents, tomorrow.

To be continued in another thread
Jay Dasher
Player

Words: 5853
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2012, 7:36 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Don't remind me.

Postby Persona on June 30th, 2012, 6:07 pm

Moderator Intervention!

I was going to grade this thread, but in checking your CS, I noticed a some issues. I've put an intervention on your CS, so please resolve that before I grade this thread.
Persona
The Wildcard

Words: 41121
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office