"Bad girl, stay. " Yeah, ok... (sam leaie)

Aurum gets in trouble and goes for a walk looking for something to do.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Aurum on June 21st, 2012, 6:05 pm

Timestamp= Day 23 of Summer, 512

Dark house, no one around. It'll drive a girl crazy, especially if said girl is a Eagle, yearning to fly. The windows only open haft way. Wait a second... Aurum rolled her shoulders then there was a bright white flash. The Hunter flew out the window with a dress in it's claws and soared up into the warm wind and watched the shadows that were lengthening. Rabbits would be out, but the Hunter already ate. So down she flew and landed in a dark alley. A white flash, and a naked Aurum shivered and pulled on her dress.

"You tell an Eagle to stay put, you stupid master."

She walked down the alley and looked up to see the sun glowing red on the horizon and then slip into the sea. The first stars began to peek out and Aurum smiled. Though she preferred the day, she also loved the stars of the night. The sky was a midnight blue and looked almost velvet. Aurum was filled with the rush of escaping, even if she was going to go back, and she wanted to do something she normally wouldn't do. She felt naughty. She walked past another alley and had the strange feeling that someone was following her. She slowly turned around.

"Hello?"
Aurum
Player

Words: 12023
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Sam Leaie on June 21st, 2012, 6:42 pm

The clothing was laid out along his bed. It was his simple clothing, just pants, shirt, boots and cloak. Nothing fancy but it worked for now. One day he would have more fancy items and live in a fancy area but for now he just did what he have to do.

The day have yet to start and Sam was already about. He was to leave the city, he could take the backways to head north towards the lake. It had been a daily ritual for almost four years now. Wake, leave and return before the sun was overhead then go back to being normal. However today he could not get away from his daily life to save his own life and had to do this at night.

The door shut behind him and with a turn of the key it was locked. With that he pocketed the key and left to start the day. He could have just taken the normal path out of the city, he was not hiding anything per say but he wanted to take the backway for once since he enjoyed keeping both his body and mind knowing the city layout.

However it would seem Sam was not alone tonight as he moved along the night. His green eyes looking at the figure, he did not see her before. Both tonight and he could not recall her since he lived in Ravok all his life. She was slender, Black hair and they even shared the same eyes. The real only difference between them was that he was a foot taller give or take.

“Hello, Sorry I did not see you. Are you a citizen or something else?” Sam asked in a soft and low voice. His left hand was behind his back, the palm open as he started to focus upon his Res just in case she was a threat. However it would take time so he had to stall for it.
Sam Leaie
Player

Words: 30102
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 7:53 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aurum on June 23rd, 2012, 1:28 am

"A slave'' she almost growled. "I'm sorry, I had a bad day." She sighed. "You don't need to grab that thing in your back pocket, I'm no threat. I am just mad at my master. I just want to do something to make him as mad as i am. Something I wouldn't normally do." The man was handsom. They werepretty similar. They even looked the same. He was just the right height to kiss. She sighed again and sat down in the dirt.

"All I did was break a plate or something. He just is an idiot."

When she slumped her dress fell past her shoulders, but she didn't bother to pull it up. Being a slave she was used nudity. She sighed again and hung her head. This wasn't the life she wanted but what could she do. She was just a slave.
Aurum
Player

Character sheet

Postby Sam Leaie on July 2nd, 2012, 3:28 am

Sam could not just leave a person like this. She seemed different but she could still have been a danger. His hands had moved to his side as he listened to her. It would seem she did not have any weapons on her but she could still had been a mage or just prey while someone else was in the shadows ready to attack when his guard was down. Even if that sounded silly to him since he was a born citizen of Ravok and the Ebonstryfe would enjoy stopping any would be group of thugs.

“What do you mean ‘Do something you would not normally do’?” He asked as he looked at her, his eyes not moving or hardly blinking until he just had to smile softly at her. “Come on.” He simply said as he moved past her.

As he did move past her he would grab her shoulder with his right hand and pull her up to her feet and with him. Yet if she fought any he would just leave her sitting alone.

Even if she went with him he would not talk as he made his way out of the city. His goal was the lakeshore but he might have made small talk if she opened up more. While she was a slave she had no rights within the city and even he could just boss her around but for now he would try to be more open for now. She might have been able to teach him a thing or two afterall.
Sam Leaie
Player

Words: 30102
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 7:53 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aurum on July 4th, 2012, 12:48 am

Aurum followed him relucantly. She pulled her dress back over her shoulders and walked slowly. The moon was almost and shined down onto the stones that made up the main road. Soon they had reached the gate and they walked through. Now, on the dusty path she had to look up, so not to get dirt in her eye. She followed close behind Sam and startled at every noise. An owl hoot, a bat flying over head. She could only see very well when it was light. When darkness fell, she was just as impared as every regular human would be, though her hearing was very good. She almost held onto Sam's arm, but then rememebered her place. She fell back a few paces and looked anywhere but at Sam. The shadows that moved on the dark forest floor, the bright moon, shining like a beacen. They had been walking for while when she quietly asked a simply question, hoping not to be yelled at for speaking out.

"If i might ask, Where are we heading?"
Aurum
Player

Character sheet