Entertain Me (Aello)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Entertain Me (Aello)

Postby Amatus on June 17th, 2012, 8:25 pm

"Amatus." he at last amended. "Not stranger and certainly not pet." he became unabashed by her proclamations. She was right. He fully clenched little of things spoken about the world outside of Ravok. He was but a juvenile of barely eighteen, and his interests never swayed far from the flanking docks. Amatus would never be as incontrollable in his abuse, or as elegiac. He was the product of his upbringing after all, where saccharine verses bore reward and well-chosen lines may bring to a simmer a once boiling vessel. His life was spent at the foot of tables like these. He unburdened in drink, and spun charisma from behind a stilted plank. Life in other cities was something he had thought of less than gods beyond Rhysol and a dwelling where his trace was less than a tender caress. Still his pride was lofty, and he would never admit this. If she demanded his cooperation in these games, he was willing to stare into her murderous sockets; the folly of an adolescent emitting a false sense of immortality.

Meandering fingers twitched over her conical metal, descending up and over it, from delving point to hilt. His fingers wrapped around it, deceivingly plumose seduction of vane, so the ends sat within the crinkles of his palms. "So you require a grander agony for your gratification? Would my life become my penance so you may devour my vanishing soul? Your insults mingle with threats and suddenly you are the ruler of an accosted existence. Unexpectedly you are their master. I suppose Ravok breeds all sorts, ravenous for control, each with our own vices." he towed against her weapon, persuading it away from his exposed neckline, permitting it to nibble unsullied covering. "Is the appeal in holding their life in your reaches or do you nurse off the perfume of terror like some perverse succubus? I'm sure many have fallen to your game, deceived by such plump cheeks and pouting lips before you crumbled into what you are now: a beast." tarnishing chortle quivered the severed length, causing him to wince.

"You should leave, fine maiden, before your welcome wanes away. Your fragrant words do little to persuade the hearts of your victim’s relations." Pale blues docked along the shore of her deceivingly dovish eyes, before skimming past her to meet eyes he had felt upon the two of them for little more than a moment. His brunette acquaintance, horrified as she perched along the bar, and she would whisper to a nosy barmaid, that would turn to another, who would find the chap behind the bar. Suddenly their shadowed corner would feel a bit crowded. "As diverting as you may be, I won’t remain as your plaything." It was worthless to fight back. He had no weapon, except the slicing edge marking his hold, and he was not well versed in the knowledge of what he grasped anyhow. The irony that he would indeed make a decent pet if held tightly enough, provoked discomfort.

“I’m sure you have additional puppets to play with.” He sucked in his bottom lip, wedging it between dull edges. “I’m sure they can revive a sense of pleasure or release you seem to so desperately hope for.” Pale pink curled into a grin. “I hope they are not envious to find that you play with the first stranger that roams close enough to touch.”
"When he is best, he is a little worse than a man; and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.”
Amatus
Clothing Optional

Words: 41561
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2012, 3:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Entertain Me (Aello)

Postby Aello on June 19th, 2012, 1:17 am

"You are what you are named, Amatus," Aello commented, her voice rather cool. "And as for agony, what more can be had than knowing that you have come to displease? How could writhing upon the floor as blood trickles from your neck be any worse than that?" There was a slight pause as her eyes began to sparkle. "Of course," she wore on as the blade slid along severed flesh, "you are not squirming, yet." Again the girl paused as she tilted her head to the side, considering as tresses cascaded down the length of shoulders and bone; paling skin. "Just before death, when all goes strangely still, as the string is cut, releasing one from worldly bounds... but that will not happen this day. Not for you, not for either of us, if only you bother to clean yourself up." Wretched, and defiled vermin.

"After we are through, of course," Aello continued, her tone betraying how she was not yet done with her play. "Which shouldn't be too much longer, although it may certainly feel that way. Considering how you've been through. Tired of being toyed with, as opposed to being the puppet master pulling the strings." Aello ran her tongue over the roof of her mouth then, producing a low, clicking sound, displaying only her mild level of irritation. "Don't like role reversal, Amatus? Losing control to the likes of a woman? One far more powerful than you can ever begin to imagine, considering that no one in this bar will ever challenge... and what a wise choice that is dear one."

With that the girl chuckled. "You have not been made into a mere toy. Sewn at the seams simply because you are within reach, but because you need to be put in your place," Aello explained as she leaned in a little. "Just in case you were wondering, it's far below me," she whispered, before pulling back, and drawing her blade down, pulling it over Amatus' beating heart. "Especially if a few pieces of what remains were to be removed. Limbs perhaps, ornamental drawings. Useless stitches to be worn against the remaining dolls." Aello smirked. "Perhaps that will teach you to keep your filthy hands to yourself. To quit flirting with those who could never want..."
Aello
Looking For Answers

Words: 1550591
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Entertain Me (Aello)

Postby Amatus on June 19th, 2012, 9:48 pm

Amatus grimaced as the harsh point drug across the leaking cleft. His lids narrowed, cheeks tinged pink by exasperation as blood crawled upon her blade from his hand and neck, leaping from his padded tips to his belly in a gory drizzle after a lifespan of drought. He gave no immediate answer for it was hardly relief that abraded up his narrow passage as she left death as a shelved possibility.

"It has nothing to do with genders or skill of blade." his breath trembled as it escaped, but his voice was slow and meticulous. "To me that is next to nothing. I would not mind submitting if one were to prove their worth. In fact I have. If there is shame in that, then should all who love and sacrifice feel the same?” he scanned over her face and then back toward the seating at the bar. His brunette and another were talking quietly between themselves. “Violence breeds only ill contempt, the likes of which should at least be, as you would say, spun into a neatly woven web. You are correct; however, our time spent together has already been far too extended for my liking. The mark you are leaving is one I'm sure will make a fascinating tale and nothing else if it is to knot into the reddened necklet you promised to gift me with." his grip loosened across her blade as it swayed in her hand, an easy twirl of such nimble ornament.

"I admit to a crime of approach, but your accusations stretch too far. You know nothing of me, so how can you judge as to how to correct my course?" It was outrageous and he was as much offended as he was fascinated by her diluted thinking, a laugh that revealed his emotion curled his lips over his incisors in more a growl than a smile. "Such a large complex for such a petite girl with a pointed stick."

"If you do wish to maim me, I choose not to give you that satisfaction to beg your release.” He swallowed hard, his chest quavering in exhale as the blade hovered about his chest. “Still, if to flirt is a crime that befits punishment-" he paused as another chuckle gargled in his chest. "Then, dear, you will have your hands full on this crusade, especially when you begin in a bar. I don’t suppose you could have simply asked for me to leave you be." He shook his head with white ends dipping into the rosy blobs of dye. “No I’m sure that would take away from your self-righteous reasoning, to give someone a chance to avoid your gaunt grip. I’m sure you enjoy being in control, so let’s try and not point fingers on who deserves a lesson in role reversal. Worry not, as soon as you are to leave, you will slip away as the bad dream you have come to be.” Bloody fingers brushed over her blade wielded hand and smeared bright streaks across her white. “Since we are revealing internal torments, now your hands can quite literally reflect their condition.”
"When he is best, he is a little worse than a man; and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.”
Amatus
Clothing Optional

Words: 41561
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2012, 3:41 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Entertain Me (Aello)

Postby Aello on June 20th, 2012, 12:44 am

Aello chuckled. "Whoever so much as suggested that they didn't?" she asked, as she retracted her blade, wiping the tip on the edge of the table before sheathing it. "Considering how much blood lines these, it remains a surprise that they're not constantly dripping. Or perhaps, it's more of an anomaly, whichever you'd prefer. It matters not to me one way or the other." The girl fell silent a moment, as her eyes searched his. "You're a simple soul Amatus. It doesn't take magic to see that, and as much as you'd like to deny, you may be read. By how your eyes wander, by how you are sitting, the way you flit about and carry your forked tongue." The girl shrugged. "You're not a difficult puzzle, nor are you all that entertaining. Different perhaps, in that despite your venom, you play along, running into fangs. Impaling yourself even though you claim to never want to... perhaps, this brings you a twisted sense of pleasure in its own right. Perhaps there is a thrill. Or perhaps, you're simply seeking to feel, being that none here can truly satisfy. That your desires can't be quenched, your lust sated."

Aello shook her head lightly. "Just something to think about, as you are left here. Looking at strangers with only contempt, and never the slightest sense of passion. It's a pity, that all has to reflect." Aello glanced away. "That the kind are so hard to come by." With that, she drew her things off the table and sighed, before turning back to him. "You'd best clean yourself up before that truly reddens. Unless you wish to deepen them both to leave scars. For these... they're not deep enough. They simply sting for a time before fading. I should know," she commented with a smirk, before twirling her palm, displaying only the creases of her flesh. Her life lines. "Now, we've both had enough," Aello wore on before backing a step away. "Good day to you," she whispered, before pivoting on her heels, and darting out the door, without another word. Soon lost to the city streets; the darkness that enshrouded all.
Aello
Looking For Answers

Words: 1550591
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Entertain Me (Aello)

Postby Persona on July 6th, 2012, 2:07 am

Thread Award!

Amatus:

Skills:
Seduction 2
Rhetoric 4
Interrogation 3
Persuasion 4
Observation 1
Investigation 1

Lores:
Thrill of the Hunted
Losing Control of the Situation
Taunting the Girl with the Dagger
Aello: Self-righteous and Scary

Aello:

Skills:
Rhetoric 1
Philosophy 2
Seduction 3
Intimidation 3
Observation 1
Persuasion 2

Lores:
Maids Never Change
Amatus: A Simple Soul
Amatus: A Different Kind of Skirt Chaser

Notes:
Gripping read. It’s always fun to watch Ravokians play games with each other. ^_^
Persona
The Wildcard

Words: 41121
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous